Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Book Review for Playboy by Logan Chance


                                                 They call me a playboy.

 Sure, I like to have fun with the opposite sex, but hey, in my line of work, who wouldn't? My name's Jonah and I work for Bunny Hunnies, a swimsuit magazine. Calling the shots, and taking pictures of gorgeous women is every man's fantasy, including mine. That is, until Chelsea Sincock walks onto the set of one of my shoots. I've known Chelsea since before she was this hot as hell vixen wearing nothing but a bikini. What is she doing here? Does her brother, Declan, know? Did I mention he's my best friend? This is going to be hard, I mean difficult, to work with her. And the more I gaze at her from behind the lens, the more I realize I'm in way over my head.



I hate to sound like a broken record, but I have to say that Playboy is another hot read by Logan Chance. The writing is picture perfect, I was able to picture the characters and the scenes perfectly. This story is not only sexy as hell, it is funny and has an emotional edge to it. The connection between Jonah's friends and the two main characters Chelsea and Jonah... it's inviting! I wanted to be a fly on the wall or part of the group with how easy the group clicked.
 Jonah is a photographer for a swimsuit magazine, and I swear I will never look at another photographer the same. He gets his nickname Playboy for a reason, I found that in no way defines who he is. I'm in LOVE...
Chelsea Sincock has had the biggest crush on her brother's best friend since she can remember. Chelsea now finds herself in front of Jonah's camera and has him capturing more than just her beauty. 
The sparks between these two characters will set off the flash of the camera, if they are able to see past not only the business relationship part and the falling for my best friend's sister, they might have a chance for a happily ever after that should be captured on film. 
Logan did leave me wanting more of Jonah's best friend Declan. 5 Must Read Stars!

TEASERS:


About The Author:

Logan ChanceLogan Chance enjoys the simple things in life. Star Wars, music, and pretty girls. Always in trouble at school, he was made to copy the dictionary while the others played. This began his word fascination.

With a love of words he then realized he loved stringing those same words together to create stories to inspire all.

From Boston, and relocated to Florida, he lives out his days writing, reading, and avoiding the beach.

Not afraid to tell it how it is, Logan is definitely a man of his own.

Sign up for Logan's Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cFmhXz

Follow on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Loganchanceauthor
Follow on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/loganchance85
Follow on Instagram: www.instagram.com/loganchance85



No comments:

Post a Comment