Thursday, August 3, 2017

Book Review for Mr. Right Now by Lila Monroe




“I’m face-down in forty glorious inches of cock cake, seriously reassessing my life choices, when suddenly I hear it. The voice that launched a thousand teenage boy-band dreams. My #1 crush, Drew Delaney himself.”

Ten years ago, Drew was boy-band royalty: the subject of a million teenage fantasies - and the guy next door. He was so far out of my league, I couldn’t see him for stars, but now I’m back in town for our high-school reunion, guess who I run into but Mr. Right-Now himself…

Older. Hotter. And still sexy enough to make me forget about the glittery white frosting currently smeared across my chest.

Sparks are flying, and so are my panties, and soon, our trip down memory lane has taken a detour to ‘oh my god, don’t stop!’. Population: me.

But can I turn Mr. Right-Now into Mr. Forever? Or will crazed fans, vicious yoga moms, and three dozen cock-sicles (don’t ask) doom our romance to the ‘Where are they now?’ section of MTV’s greatest hits?

You’ll be begging for a taste of Lila Monroe’s new sexy, laugh-out-loud summer romance!
 


OMG! Lila Monroe is one of those authors that when I'm reading her books, it has my family asking, "Why are you smiling?" It is so hard not to keep a smile off my face to the point that my cheeks hurt. I love her humor and she highlights the sexiness that I find to be perfect in a romantic comedy. Mr. Right Now had me feeling as if I had sugar running through my veins from wanting to devour all of the baked goods.

In Mr. Right Now we have baker Maggie Hayes who returns home after shutting down her dream bakery. Living with her parents and attending her 10 year reunion is the last thing she had planned on, but it might not be all bad when she bumps into her teenage crush/neighbor. I had no problem falling in love with Maggie, it seems as if anything wrong could happen to someone... she's your girl.

Former boy band superstar Drew Delaney has lived the life in the spotlight, he doesn't miss the paparazzi, girls throwing themselves at him and the life on the road. He is now happy producing up and coming new stars, that is until guilt creeps up on him. He remembers his sister's best friend and now that she is all grown up, he can't wait to get his hands on her delicious treats. It's so easy to fall in love with Drew and all his sexiness.

I love everything about this story, the chemistry between these two characters is enough to ignite your top of the line baker's oven.  It had me feeling nostalgic about the days when men wooed women. There are so many obstacles that can come between them, is having a second chance at being your own boss or reliving your youth in the spotlight worth losing a chance at love- not just any love, a love that's written in a song. I 5 FREAKING STARS LOVED IT!



                                                     Amazon Australia http://amzn.to/2uIc281


                                    About The Author:

Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relese Blitz and Book Review for Love, Lyrics & Lies by L.M. Carr

Love Lyrics & Lies by  L.M. Carr Now Live Contemporary Romance Cover Design: Cassy Roop @ Pink Ink Designs Release Da...