Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Monday, August 7, 2017

Book Review for Hot Bachelor by Katie McCoy




Dash Hennessy is the hottest bachelor in the country, looking for love in front of an audience of millions… He just wasn’t supposed to pick ME!

I just landed my dream summer gig: working as a production assistant on TV’s smash-hit reality show, Ever After. Two months of sun and fun at the beach? Sign me up! Until the moment I come face to face with this season’s bachelor, racing’s bad boy Dash - aka, the mysterious hottie I just hooked up with at a creepy motel off the I-80.

Can you say, awkward?

Dash is sexy, charming - and totally off-limits. But the chemistry between us is way too hot to ignore. He’s playing to win, and he’s got his sights set on the prize: me!  

Soon, the action is heating up off-screen. But between ratings-hungry producers, back-stage drama, and twelve of the most cutthroat glamazon contestants known to womankind, I’m in way over my head. Can I find my happily-ever-after, or will it be lights, camera, heartbreak?

The Bachelor gets a rom-com twist in Katie McCoy’s hilarious, sexy new read!


What happens when you are offered a dream job as a PA for a reality dating show and on your way to your new job you bump into the sexiest man you have ever met?  
 Then you find out that man is this seasons suitor who has twelve beautiful women competing for his attention.

Katie McCoy had me feel as if I was taken behind the scenes of of a dating reality show. Hot Bachelor is funny, sexy and has those heartfelt moments that has me falling in love with the characters.

Finding out that this is Paige Pollack's story who I met in Royal Player blew my mind, I was so excited! Paige really needs this job as a PA, she not only needs the money this could be the "foot inside the door" she needs to become a producer. Paige's only problem is that she can't take her mind off the man she almost went all the way with in a motel. Having him the center of attention might be to much for Paige to handle, especially because their connection never fizzled out. Will she be able to put her job before falling for the bachelor?

Formula One racer Dash Hennessy has his reasons for accepting to be Ever After's bachelor this season, he never expected to bump into a beautiful woman on his trip to the shows location. Now that he has meet this feisty, smart and funny woman, how is he suppose to date twelve woman when all he can think about is one? Ladies, there is no way you will not fall in love with Dash, he is sweet, charming, sexy with the perfect amount of cockiness. His story will also tug on your heartstrings.

I loved everything about this story, the drama of all these women fighting for love. The love that's forming behind the camera is perfect, knowing these two characters can lose it all if exposed keeps the story intense. Hot Bachelor has the perfect amount of passion, humor and angst that I enjoy in a great romantic comedy read. This is a 5 Star Must Read!



About The Author:

Katie McCoy
Katie McCoy is a self proclaimed sushi addict, Cardinals baseball fanatic, and lover of all things theatrical. A St.Louis native transplanted to Brooklyn, she acts, sings, and shakes her booty when she isn't writing books about hot men and the girls who love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment