Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Release Blitz + Book Review for Clipped y Remy Blake

Clipped  Live.jpg


CLIPPED
By
Remy Blake
Genre: Romantic Comedy/Contemporary
Release Date: July 18th
Now Live on Amazon

Clipped Remy Blake Ecover FOR WEB.jpg

When I left my hometown, I had no plans to return. New city - new me.

But when a family emergency brings me back home, I'm forced to pack up my life and take the only available job.

Wesley Steele is the owner of Good Wood Tree Removal Inc. and the boss from hell. A typical lumberjack, he’s bearded, arrogant and offensive. He’s everything I despise in a man. I want nothing to do with him or his flannel clad chest.

But, he's on a mission, intent to change my mind. How far is he willing to go to prove there's more depth to him than meets the eye?


Clipped by Remy Blake is a slow tease of enemies to lovers romance, the sexual tension is felt right off of my kindle. The comical banter between the two characters had me laughing out loud at times. 

Avery couldn't  leave her hometown fast enough, she holds onto the memories of being bullied in school. A family emergency has her returning home and facing the one guy that made her school life hell. Will he be able to break the hard shell she put up to keep herself from getting emotionally hurt?

Wes Steele is an arrogant lumberjack who also has his own business, he is not the man Avery remembers from her past. His arrogance and offensive behavior is hilarious in it's own way. I love that he is dependable, sexually charged and not willing to give up. Wes will have women falling in love with bearded lumberjack men.

Clipped is a very fast read, but it's perfectly written and has the reader feeling all the emotions needed. I am loving this writing duo and I look forward to many more stories from Remy Blake. This is a 4.5 Sexy Star Read!

Clipped now live.jpg



Author Bio:
Remy Blake are an international bestselling male and female author duo, comprised of Jacob Chance and Marley Valentine. Pairing up to have some fun, they write steamy, short reads, with insta love/lust, a side of taboo and a guaranteed HEA. You can expect twice the debauchery in every novel they write.



Clipped Remy Blake Teaser 5.jpg

Clipped  RD Giveaway.jpg

WIN A KINDLE FIRE 7 & A $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD














No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Iowish Roots by E.J. Whitmer

Title: Iowish Roots Author: E.J. Whitmer Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 15, 2017 Blurb A...