Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Book Review for Bad Boss by Clarissa Wild






SYNOPSIS:
What do men want more than anything? Money and women.
As the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the city, I am one lucky man.
Everyone wants a taste of what I’ve got to offer, and it’s massive. Girls fight over me in droves.
In my fantasy, of course. I had to make some sacrifices to get to the top.
To protect myself and the company, I always have to hide my dirty little secret…
I’m a panty sniffer.
What? A man has needs. Mine are just a bit more… outrageous. Instead of dating, I hoard panties.
Except it’s about to blow up in my face.
Why?
Because a beautiful girl just showed up for a job interview … the same girl I just bought a pair of panties from anonymously…
And what do I do?
I let my junk do the thinking, and hire her as my intern.
Author’s note: Don’t take it too hard, it’s just a book, not a big D. But this guy does have one. I’m not kidding. His schlong is huge and his ego is too, so beware. And as always … if you don’t like slapstick jokes and corny romance, don’t bother to read.



I have read a few of Clarissa Wild's books and I am a fan of her dark and twisted writing. Bad Boss is a different read for me and I found it funny, cute and pervy, it kept me interested with a smile on my face and a slight twitch in my eye due to the cringing.

In this story we have a very rich and dominate  business man TJ Marrows who can't seem to control his obsession with women's panties... he's a panty sniffer. He has some weird quirks that throw me off. I'm such a visual reader and I couldn't put a face to this character. I really did like him but his tactics to relieve stress just was a turn off for me. I found him downright manly when he is in control of his sexual desires. 

Lesley Fischer has bills to pay and a dream of becoming her own boss. Her income for now has to come from her online sales of her used panties which leads her to her new job as an intern for TJ Marrows himself. Lesley has no idea what she is in if she accepts the position.

Even if 25% of this story was not for me, I still found it to be an enjoyable read. The connection between Lesley and TJ is extremely hot, you may find yourself needing a change of undies. I enjoyed the falling in love aspect and I loved that the heroine put her foot down when she needed and somehow managed to see beyond all of TJ's crazy and foolishness. It all comes down to, is it worth the read? YES!!! 4 Smile on your face Stars! 

TRAILER:


TEASERS:

About The Author:

Clarissa Wild is a New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author, best known for the dark Romance novel Mr. X. Her novels include the Fierce Series, the Delirious Series, the Stalker Duology, Twenty-One (21), Ultimate Sin, Viktor, Bad Teacher, RUIN, and the Indecent Games Series. She is an avid reader and writer of sexy stories about hot men and feisty women. Her other loves include her furry cat friend and learning about different cultures. In her free time she enjoys watching all sorts of movies, reading tons of books and cooking her favorite meals.
Want to get an email when my next book is released? Sign up here to receive 4 FREE short stories: http://eepurl.com/FdY71
 

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment