Friday, June 16, 2017

Release Boost and Book Review of Captive Vow by Alta Hensley

CAPTIVE_RELEASEBOOSTBANNER.jpg

Captive Vow by Alta Hensley is Available NOW! #FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Boldly daring. This book goes there in every way. Creative, suspenseful plot. Complicated characters. Steamy sex. Steamy sex. (Yeah, I know, it was so hot it deserved to be mentioned twice!) Highly recommend. ~ Zoe Blake, USA Today & International Bestselling Author

ADD TO YOUR TBR ➤ http://bit.ly/2o82cug
CAPTIVEVOW_NOWLIVE3

 I take you. To honor and obey. Till death do us part. This is my solemn vow. I am caught in the madness of a deep obsession. Stolen away to become his perfect and dutiful wife. Trapped in a twisted and dark courtship. Forced and trained in the wifely duties of an obedient bride. I am his. Captive ever after… ***Captive Vow is a dark romantic thriller. If you don’t like a sprinkle of shock, a dash of taboo, and a heavy dose of sex, then don’t take a sip of my cocktail.

“You’ve given me something I didn’t even know was missing. You’ve given me love. You’ve given me light. And you’ve given me hope.” 

     I have read a few of Alta Hensley's books and to say that she could not shock me with her writing, would be a lie. In Captive Vow, Hensley left me having to pick my jaw up from the floor and freaking out. This is one dark and twisted read that I was not prepared for. It was finding love and courting during this dark time that kept me sane.

     Demi Wayne is a sweetheart who works at a diner, helps out an elderly women who suffers from Parkinson's enjoy a meal, and has a best friend that also is her co-worker. That's really all she has that matters to her in life. It's safe to say that her parents are not a reflection of who she is, but they did leave her with heartache. Demi falls into a trap of trusting the one person who will change her life on the day her life seems to be falling down all around her.

     Pope Montgomery is brought into the story by his mother, who only wants the best for her son a perfect submissive wife. In the beginning Pope has me questioning his intentions, but just like Demi he finds himself having to go along, the consequences are to high not too.

     Captive Vow is one dark, twisted, erotic and wicked story that will leave you saying, " What in the world did I just read?" It's the characters Demi and Pope that will keep you in check, their heart, love, and forgiveness adds that softness that I needed with this read. This story will screw with your mind but in it's own way it comes together. Through all the twisted darkness comes light in the end. 4.5 Twisted Stars

The beautiful high bride in a luxurious wedding dress, on a white backgroundCAPTIVE_3v2

About the Author:

Alta Hensley is a USA TODAY bestselling erotic romance author who has had #1 top-selling books in dark, contemporary, BDSM, erotic science fiction, humor, suspense and historical. She writes the hot, dark, and dirty romance. Being a multi-published author in the romance genre, Alta is known for her dark, gritty alpha heroes, sometimes sweet love stories, hot eroticism, and engaging tales of the constant struggle between dominance and submission. Connect with Alta Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AltaHensleyAuthor/ Amazon: http://amzn.to/2e4R1ii Twitter: https://twitter.com/AltaHensley Website: www.altahensley.com Join her mailing list: http://www.subscribepage.com/i0n8g9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Boost for The Evolution of Us by D. Kelly

Title: The Evolution of Us Author: D. Kelly Genre: New Adult Release Date: October 11, 2017 Blurb They say m...