Thursday, June 15, 2017

Release Blitz and Book Review for Punched by Jacob Chance




Title: Punched
Author: Jacob Chance
Genre: Sports Romance
Release Date: June 15, 2017



Blurb

Reagan is the one who got away - or should I say the one I drove away? Now, four years later, she’s back to manage the gym where I train. Seeing her everyday is a distraction I can’t afford. I’m so close to achieving the big payoff I’ve been working for. Nothing’s going to keep me from winning this belt - not even her.


Jacob Chance showed me a different side to him with his writing, Punched had more heart than I am use to from this author. Chance usually grabs me with steamy passion from the start of a story, so to read a different beginning put a smile on my face. I loved that the passion had a slow tease and that the love between these two characters was the highlight.

Noah is our sexy MMA fighter who four years ago let the love of his life get away. He is now three weeks away from the fight of his life, and now she has walked back into his life. Reagan has returned home to help her father manage the family gym, will she be able to work around the guy that broke her heart? 



Punched is one of my favorites by Jacob Chance, especially because it left me with a happy heart. I loved everything about it, especially the second chance at love. This is a short read that lacks for nothing, it has the passion, love and awesome characters that I love in a full story. 5 Heartfelt Stars!!!








Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Jacob Chance grew up in New England. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.
An author of erotic thrillers and sports romance, he plans to write many more sexy, suspenseful stories.


Author Links










No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Unintended by Georgia Cates

Title: Unintended Series: The Sin Series #5 Author: Georgia Cates Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: Octo...