Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Monday, June 26, 2017

Book Review for Hyde's Absolution by Nina Levine

The highly anticipated fourth book from Nina Levine’s Sydney Storm MC is available now! Are you reading to meet this possessive biker?



  The Sydney Storm MC are back and war is coming. Monroe Lee is a handful. She fights me, challenges me and tries to resist me. Where I’m jagged, she’s smooth. Where I’m dark, she’s pure. Where I’m broken, she’s whole. I am not a good man. I’ve hurt everyone I’ve ever loved. I should walk away before I ruin her too. But fuck, we are fire together. And I’ve been out in the cold too long. At a time when everything is falling down around me, she might just be my saviour. This story contains all the panty-melting sexiness and alpha goodness that Nina Levine books are known for. Order your copy today to receive the LIMITED EDITION ebook version that will have a BONUS King chapter in it! All release week copies will contain this bonus chapter.



Wholly Smokes!!! Hyde's Absolution has heated up my kindle, this is one very hot and exciting read in The Sydney Storm MC series, this is the fourth book and Nina Levine is not holding anything back when it comes to this sexy tormented man. Hyde is a freaking powerhouse, with his heart, words, fist and body. I kinda needed a cool down moment with this read.

Aiden (Hyde) McVeigh has to make a decision that will change his life forever, it will leave him with regret and anger that he will take out on anyone. He loses himself in a bottle, battling his demons and protecting his club. Hyde's past has caught up to him and now finds himself protecting everyone he has ever loved. In his darkest time he never expected to find light in a woman who challenges every part of him. Monroe Lee may have walked into Hyde's life right when he needed to find some sanity in the nightmare he now finds himself in. Monroe may be everything but sane but she is just what he needs.

Monroe Lee is certainly not like any female character I have met so far, she is out there sex craze, independent, strong-willed, beautiful, comes with a freaking list and a family that is so close, they are hilarious. Monroe has rules and " don't fall in love with a biker" is one of them. Hyde is not your typical MC man, his heart is a big as his beautiful sculpted body, he feels strongly and when he expresses his feelings...it's powerful even when it's with a soft touch. Dayummm!!! His possessiveness and love is demanding and frustrating but it's freaking hot. It's everything Monroe finds herself craving and fighting at the same time.

Hyde's absolution is everything I love and want in a great read- it has the action, suspense, drama, heat, passion, love and twist that keeps me on the edge of my seat. Just when you think you know where Nina Levine is taking this story... think again! We also get a glimpse into King's (the club leader) story, which leaves you wanting that next book. This is a 5 Star must read!!!   


DOWNLOAD HYDE'S ABSOLUTION

Amazon US Amazon UK Amazon AU Amazon CA iBooks Nook Kobo Add To Goodreads    

AUTHOR BIO

Dreamer. Coffee Lover. Gypsy at heart. USA Today Bestselling author who writes about alpha men & the women they love. USA Today Bestselling Author Nina Levine is an Aussie author who writes alphas with a side of dirty and sassy women who don't hand their hearts over easily. When she isn't creating with words, she loves to create with paint and paper. Often though, she can be found curled up with a good book and some chocolate. Sign up to Nina's newsletter for alerts when new alphas are ready for you Follow Nina on BookBub for sale alerts Website Facebook Facebook Reader Group Amazon Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment