Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Release Boost & Book Review for Penalty by Jacob Chance




Title: Penalty
Author: Jacob Chance
Genre: Sports Romance
Release Date: May 12, 2017



Blurb

He’s the bad boy quarterback of Boston University's football team. As the son of a former NFL player, he’s showered with attention and praise twenty-four-seven. One flash of his smile and all the girls fall at his feet - or should I say to their knees?

And then there’s me.

Brady Lincoln is the last person I want attention from. He’s the kind of guy my father warned me about. His play on the field is legendary and his play with the ladies, even more so. I’ve managed to stay off his radar until recently.

What happens when the cocky quarterback breaks all the rules to win my heart?


Penalty is a sports romance, college love story by Jacob Chance that will leave you swooning. It has the perfect amount of drama and what I like to say the perfect amount of "Chance Brothers" sexual passion that is expected from this author.

Brady Lincoln is the ultimate University football team quarterback bad boy, he can and probably has had most of the girls on campus. I wasn't a fan of his from the beginning because Jacob Chance literally grabs the reader from the start with his sexual arrogance. I realized all it takes is one lady that is immune to his charms that had me seeing Brady in a different light. How far will he go to get the attention of one young lady that is not like all the other girls falling at his feet?

Harlow is a great character and easy to fall in love with, she is shy, funny, strong and determined to guard her heart. She doesn't even realize that she has the power to change this  gorgeous bad boy and make him a better man, that's until she opens up her heart. Falling for Brady Lincoln is more than she ever expected, but will she be able to handle a mistake from his past?

I enjoyed every minute reading Penalty, it's well written. Jacob Chance still amazes me with just how much he can fit into a short story and leaves the reader satisfied with just the right amount of drama, romance and sexual references. I am left one happy reader and I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a fast and sexy read. 5 Stars!









Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Jacob Chance grew up in New England. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.

An author of erotic thrillers, he plans to write many more sexy, suspenseful stories.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment