Friday, May 5, 2017

Release Boost & Book Review for All About the D by Lex Martin & Leslie McAdam




Title: All About the D
Authors: Lex Martin & Leslie McAdam
Genre: Standalone Romantic Comedy
Release Date: May 2, 2017



Blurb

A sexy new romantic comedy from USA Today bestselling author Lex Martin and bestselling author Leslie McAdam…


ALL ABOUT THE D


I'm known for being formal. Meticulous. Professional. 

So you’d never suspect I spend my nights photographing my impressive junk for a NSFW blog. Don’t roll your eyes. I’m not bragging. I have millions of followers who’ll tell you they live for my posts. 

I’m like a superhero, saving humanity one dick pic at a time. 

Except leading a double life means I need someone to help me protect my anonymity, so that no one, especially my family, ever discovers my online celebrity. 

When I call one of the most respected law firms in town, I expect quality legal advice and confidentiality. Not a sinfully sexy attorney whose dangerous curves and soul-piercing gray eyes make me want to personally demonstrate my particular skill set. 

I shouldn’t be tempted. 

Especially when she knows all of my best-kept secrets. But everyone has a breaking point. And I’ve met mine.

                                          REVIEW:

     I'm going to begin by saying that I am a fan of Leslie McAdam and I knew with her writing style of throwing into a story personal everyday situations, humor, passion and heart that I was going to enjoy her new book. Finding out that she's collaborating with Lex Martin who is new to me and the first book that I recently read from Lex, I could feel the seduction just pouring off the pages. I was so excited!!!

     In All About the D these two authors give us a story about a confident man Josh Cartwright who shares his very manly member on his blog for all to see. The only problem is that he is a very wealthy man who comes from a well known family and in order to protect his name and his family, he needs to stay anonymous. He decides he needs to hire a law firm that can handle his paperwork and keep everything confidential. He never expected that his new lawyer would be sexy, beautiful and someone that he can't keep off of his mind. 

" Is Josh Cartwright the universe's way of giving me a high five after years of giving me the finger? Part of me worries I'm still dreaming."

     Evelyn "Evie" Mills is working her way up at the law firm and all she needs is one impressive client to bring to the partners. Will bringing a case that highlights the big D and I'm not talking about Dallas land her partner in the firm? Taking this case may be more than Evie expected, having a relationship with her client may affect everything she has worked so hard for. It may be worth it because Josh takes away all of Evie's insecurities and has her feeling beautiful and sexy every time they are together.

" Over a half a million likes." " You're a cockstar." I whisper in his ear."

     The connection between these two characters is felt right from the start but the fear of Josh's identity, blog secret and their forbidden romance being found out makes this one bumpy relationship. I loved the humor, sexy scenarios and the heartfelt moments. We not only get these fabulous characters Josh and Evie, there are other characters in the story that leave you wanting to know more about them. Hopefully, we get a story about their best friends and adds some of Josh and Evie because I want more of them. All About The D left me one very happy reader. 5 Straight Up Stars!







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Trailer




Lex Martin

Lex writes contemporary romance, the sexy kind with lotsa angst, a whole lotta kissing, and the hot happily ever afters. When she's not writing, she lives a parallel life as an English teacher.

She loves printing black and white photos, listening to music on vinyl, and getting lost in a great book. Bitten by wanderlust, she's  lived all over the country but currently resides in the City of Angels with her husband and twin daughters.

Lex is represented by Kimberly Brower of Brower Literary & Management.





Leslie McAdam

Leslie McAdam is a California girl who loves romance, Little Dude, and well-defined abs. She lives in a drafty old farmhouse on a small orange tree farm in Southern California with her husband and two small children. Leslie always encourages her kids to be themselves - even if it means letting her daughter wear leopard print from head to toe. An avid reader from a young age, she will always trade watching TV for reading a book, unless it's Top Gear. Or football. Leslie is employed by day but spends her nights writing about the men you fantasize about. She's unapologetically sarcastic and notoriously terrible at comma placement.

Always up for a laugh, Leslie tries to see humor in all things. When she's not in the writing cave you'll find her fangirling over Beck, camping with her family, or mixing up oil paints to depict her love of outdoors on canvas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Boost for The Evolution of Us by D. Kelly

Title: The Evolution of Us Author: D. Kelly Genre: New Adult Release Date: October 11, 2017 Blurb They say m...