Friday, May 26, 2017

Release Boost and Book Review for The Bad Guy by Celia Aaron




Title: The Bad Guy
Author: Celia Aaron
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: May 21, 2017



Blurb

My name is Sebastian Lindstrom, and I’m the villain of this story.
I’ve decided to lay myself bare. To tell the truth for once in my hollow life, no matter how dark it gets. And I can assure you, it will get so dark that you’ll find yourself feeling around the blackened corners of my mind, seeking a door handle that isn’t there.
Don’t mistake this for a confession. I neither seek forgiveness nor would I accept it. My sins are my own. They keep me company. Instead, this is the true tale of how I found her, how I stole her, and how I lost her.
She was a damsel, one who already had her white knight. But every fairy tale has a villain, someone waiting in the wings to rip it all down. A scoundrel who will set the world on fire if that means he gets what he wants. That’s me.
I’m the bad guy.

                                   

OMG!!! Celia Aaron knows how to give the reader a villain who is so wrong in so many ways, yet feels so right in every way. I along with the heroine of the story seemed to have thrown all good morals and heat senses out the window in The Bad Guy.


In this story we have Sebastian Lindstrom, let me just say his name one more time... Sebastian, his name just rolls perfectly through my mind and lips.  He comes off darker than most villains since he lacks human emotions, sexual restraint and is not afraid to go after what he wants. Sebastian's actions have been under control until now, meeting the girlfriend of one of his employees at a gala thrown by his company unhinges him and he then realizes that he has to make her his and is willing to do whatever it takes. Even if it is against the law, dark, and twistedly captivating.

Camille Briarlane is a botanical science teacher and has a dream of studying in the Amazon, which begins the perfect entrapment. I really like Camille, she's smart and thinks before she fully commits to things. Once she has the attention of her boyfriends boss, the connection is felt and she takes his actions as kindness and is unaware of everything he has done or is planning to bring them together. Camille falls for Sebastian's trap, will she be able to show him reason on why his tactics could never win her over?

The Bad Guy will have you on the edge of your seat with it's suspense. Sebastian's persistence and sexual mind and manhandling will have your body sizzling, Camille's sweet, strong, determined and yet allows herself to listen to what her body craves is what kept me wanting to flip page after page. Yes, this is a dark and twisted read that is wrong in many ways, but Aaron writes these characters in a way that it  just feels like they always belonged together. I recommend that you read this book and I'm pretty sure you will be smiling the next time you say... Sebastian. 
5 dark, twisted and heart-pounding Stars! 







Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Celia Aaron is a recovering attorney who loves romance and erotic fiction. Dark to light, angsty to funny, real to fantasy—if it’s hot and strikes her fancy, she writes it. Thanks for reading.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Boost for The Evolution of Us by D. Kelly

Title: The Evolution of Us Author: D. Kelly Genre: New Adult Release Date: October 11, 2017 Blurb They say m...