Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Monday, May 1, 2017

Release Blitz postings for 5/1 of Lovestruck by Lila Monroe, Bombshell by CD Reiss, Fire on the Farm by Betty Shreffler, Protected by the Badman by Hayley Faiman, Reaper Geri Glenn, Free Baller by Rie Warren,Substitute by Xavier Neal,




Title: Lovestruck
Author: Lila Monroe
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: April 30, 2017

Blurb

One week in paradise with the one man I can’t resist… 

Will Cassidy is hot, infuriating, and the guy behind the biggest heart-stomping humiliation of my life. He’s also hosting my BFF’s destination wedding at his super-luxe tropical resort, so short of a hurricane or outbreak of the plague (here’s hoping), I’m stuck within t̶o̶n̶g̶u̶e̶’s̶ arm's reach of him for the next seven days.

But I’m not a naive college girl anymore, and there’s no way I’m falling for his (many) charms again. I just have to ignore the romantic wedding shenanigans, his miraculous abs, all those intimate beach sunsets... And did I mention those abs? 

Maybe a wild vacation fling is exactly what I need to even the score... But between the scorching chemistry and all-inclusive margaritas, I’m getting drunk on love. Which definitely isn’t part of the plan. 

Can I keep my heart zipped - even if my bikini bottoms are lost somewhere on that nude beach? And how do you let go of the past when you’re holding on tight to the past’s (very ripped) torso?

Find out in the sexy, hilarious new romantic comedy from Lila Monroe! 




Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Author Bio

Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.

Author Links

NEWSLETTER
*********************************************************
SBPR-Bombsell-ReleaseBlitz

Bombshell, an all-new sexy and swoony standalone from CD Reiss is now LIVE!

Reiss-Bombshell-23344-CV-FT-v6

Bombshell by CD Reiss Publication Date: May 1st, 2017 Publisher: Montlake Genre: Contemporary Romance

Synopsis:

Hollywood bad boy Brad Sinclair always gets his way, whether it’s the role he wants or the bikini-clad model he has to have. But when a bombshell gets dropped in his lap in the form of a dimpled five-year-old from a forgotten relationship, he knows his life is about to change forever.
Cara DuMont isn’t exactly thrilled when she gets assigned to be the nanny for the latest box-office king. She has one rule: no celebrity fathers, especially single ones with devilish good looks and rock-hard abs.
But as soon as Cara meets Brad and his adorable little girl, she knows she’s in for a world of trouble. Because there’s something about the way Brad looks at her that makes her believe that some rules are meant to be broken…
SBPR-CDR-B-ANfreewKU

Read Today!

(Free in Kindle Unlimited)
Add to Goodreads: http://tinyurl.com/zhgfx32
SBPR-CDR-B-teaser11NA

About the Author

_21A6258_pp-fbCD Reiss is a New York Times bestseller. She still has to chop wood and carry water, which was buried in the fine print. Her lawyer is working it out with God but in the meantime, if you call and she doesn't pick up she's at the well hauling buckets. Born in New York City, she moved to Hollywood, California to get her master's degree in screenwriting from USC. In case you want to know, that went nowhere but it did give her a big enough ego to write novels. She's frequently referred to as the Shakespeare of Smut which is flattering but hasn't ever gotten her out of chopping that cord of wood. If you meet her in person, you should call her Christine.

Connect with CD Reiss:

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2iwpkPQ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDReiss.writer/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/cdreisswriter Instagram: https://instagram.com/cdreiss/ Website: www.cdreiss.com Newsletter: https://cdreiss.com/cd-reiss-mail ***************************************************************************
Title: Fire on the Farm
Author: Betty Shreffler
Genre: Second Chance Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 29, 2017
United Indie Book Blog - “It's a MUST READ!!!”
Goodreads Reviewer Kerry - “A page turning love story that will pull at all of your heart strings.”
Goodreads Reviewer Megan - “I couldn't put this book down, I haven't had time to sleep.. not many books can grip me the way this one did..”

Losing the man she loved to a terrible accident, pushes Amy Flanders into a life of independence. Her only source of comfort is her work—a business dedicated to the care and training of horses. Until one lonely night leads her into the arms of Brock Baisdin. A man who fulfills her deepest desires and reignites a flame long forgotten. 
Between his picky tastes and running his own business, Brock Baisdin has little time for women, but that doesn't stop him from looking for love. After saving Amy from a cancelled date, Brock is instantly drawn to the shy and beautiful woman hiding secrets beneath her lust-filled baby blues—secrets he finds himself eager to discover. Undeniable attraction pulls them into each other's arms. Hope draws them into each other's lives. For Amy Flanders, Brock Baisdin may be the man to bring love back into her lonely life, if only she can overcome the wounds of her past and face her biggest fear—risking the pain of another shattered heart. 
Betty Shreffler is a self-proclaimed nerd and nature enthusiast obsessed with folklore, photography, writing, reading, movies, board games, hiking, gardening and spending time with her husband and five fur babies. Not necessarily in that exact order though. During her outdoor adventures she's been face to face with an alligator, a bear and a coyote, making for some of the most memorable experiences of her life. She loves to capture and share the world's beauty through the lens of her beloved Nikon camera. Her work experience has been diverse from working as a Ranger for the National Park Service to management positions in Fortune 500 companies. She’s lived in four different states and moved homes twelve times. She received a BA in organizational management and minor in sociology, although her heart has always belonged to writing and photography. Growing up, she read romance or supernatural novels and jotted down poems and short stories to express her emotions and alleviate the characters' voices in her head. Not much has changed, only now her stories are lengthier and her characters more interesting.
HOSTED BY:
******************************************************************************
Title: Protected by the Badman
Series: Russian Bratva #6
Author: Hayley Faiman
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: May 1, 2017 
Cover Designer: Pink Ink Designs

“The sex is off the charts hot and steamy. If only every man was like Ziven, he is definitely the alpha male and protector.” - Reviewer Michelle Austin
“love it such a great story.” - Reviewer Christina Sweeney

Quinn Parker was raised to be a pawn in a weak man's quest for power and money. Her childhood completely void of innocence, she doesn't know what it's like to be loved or to bask in a life of freedom. When she is taken away from the clutches of her father by a Bratva badman who claims to care for her, all she sees is another life she didn't choose.

Ziven Dorosh is far from weak. His past riddled with death and abandonment, he has spent his life fighting for what he wants. Now the highest ranking Bratva member in a new territory, he has the power to attain anything he could ever ask for—anything but the sweet affection of the one woman capable of making him crumble. 
It isn't until Quinn runs into the arms of the devil that she realizes she was fleeing from her angel. It isn't until she comes back broken that Ziven realizes he never should have let her go. The consequences of their actions unravel a web of lies, secrets, and connections, the likes of which could mean war. But one thing is certain—Ziven was destined to protect his Quinn, and he will stop at nothing to do so.
32 years young... born and raised in California, did a stint in Oregon only to return to the Golden State. Lived that life a while until the Lone Star State called to us, Hill Country, Texas is where we call home, where our boots rest and loving that country life. Living the life with one bearded power pole climbing husband, two little boys that are full of energy and drive us crazy plus a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime

HOSTED BY:
*************************************************************************
Title: Reaper
Series: A Kings of Corruption MC Novel
Author: Geri Glenn
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: May 1, 2017


Anna
I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life. In fact, some of them almost ruined me. But I am a good person. I want to make amends. I want to fix things with my sister and finally have my life back. I want to change, and I’m trying. But I just can't let the past go.
Reaper doesn't make it easy for me. He hates me with a passion. He’s vowed to do whatever he can to get me out of my sister’s life and away from his club. It doesn’t matter. He won't stop me. No matter how terrified of him I am, nothing is going to stop me from changing my destiny and trying to fix the wrongs from my past. Especially when my secret is discovered, giving him all the ammunition he needs. 
Reaper
After what seems like an endless stream of problems, things are finally going well with the club. We’re finally getting back to some semblance of normal after the chaos she brought with her before she was sent away. But now she’s back.
She says she’s changed, and maybe she has, but I don’t care. She is the reason it all started, and she’s not welcome here. I will stop at nothing to get her out. I won’t rest until she’s gone. Her beauty will not distract me, and her history doesn’t even matter. I will get Anna away from my club, or die trying.
Geri Glenn is the Amazon best-selling author of the Kings of Korruption MC Series. 

Geri has been an avid reader for as long as she can remember. She can usually be found curled up in a comfy chair, reading on her iPad both day and night. Geri is an incurable night owl, and it's not uncommon for her to still be awake, reading at 4 am, just because she can't put the book down!
Geri loves all genres of fiction, but her passion is anything romantic or terrifying; basically anything that can get her heart pumping. This passion has bled out onto her laptop, and became the Kings of Korruption. 
Writing that first book in the series knocked off the #1 thing on Geri's bucket list, and publishing it has been an absolute dream come true. She hopes you love the Kings as much as she does.

HOSTED BY:
*****************************************************************************


Title: Free Baller
Series: Bad Boy Ballers Book 2
Author: Rie Warren
Genre: Erotic Romance, Second Chance, Sports Romance
Release Date: May 1, 2017
FunUnderTheCovers - “If you like a hot and sexy football player and an even sexier female baller then you are gonna love this book!” 
IScream Books - “When a book comes along that is written by Rie Warren it is always guaranteed to be a panty pleaser.”
Amo & Sarah - “A great read. Brooks shows Delaney love is something great, not hurtful.”

Where the guys play hard, but the girls play dirty. Brooklyn Holt, Carolina Crush’s top tight end, made a vow after his wife left him: never fall in love again. He doesn’t need a long-term lady. Hell no. He has the magic hands, the downfield rushes, the easy chicks by the dozens. And finally a team on a winning streak.
Being a free agent with the ladies is exactly what Brooks wants. Until Delaney Jones happens. The hot bitch with the serious attitude shows up with her own team in pretty much half the uniform he wears. Quarterback of the all-female Carolina Cougars, she’s sleek as a racehorse, mean on the field, and immune to all his moves. Every time she gives him no time just makes him hungrier for her. Delaney Jones takes her work and her personal life seriously, and she’ll never be mistaken for a cheerleader, in spite of her athletic body. She’s never rah-rah’d with her pom-poms for any man—hunky, hot as hell tight end or otherwise. Brooklyn Holt has swagger. He has strut. But Delaney isn’t about to be the free baller’s willing slut. Until she scratches the surface and discovers his wounds run as deep as hers and his heart is warmer than she’d ever thought. It’s just too bad the past won’t die. When the danger she’s run from for years catches up to her, she’s determined to keep Brooks out of the crossfire. Even if it means Game Over.
Brooklyn Holt was concerned about me, but to be honest? I could not wait to get my hands all over him. The moment he’d stepped into the living room and I saw his reflection in the windows, I knew I had to have him.
The unbuttoned shirt showed off his supercharged body—the well-sculpted broad torso—and those jeans. Those jeans plastered to the hard edge of his thighs, his ass, his . . . oh my God . . . the Girth Brooks cock made every single part of me swell with need.
In his bedroom he stood in front of me, not touching. His shirt hung open, his eyes hooded low, and his breath struck in and out of his chest.
“You’re in charge. Whatever you want.” His words came out thick and hoarse.
I drew my finger from his stomach and slipped it between my pursed lips. “Oh, I already know I’m in charge.”
I thought Brooklyn’s eyes were going to fall out of his head. His hips surged, bringing my attention to the long hard formation at his groin. Nnnnh, that belt buckle just set everything off perfectly. I figured I owed him a little payback since he’d gone down on me so completely I’d nearly lost my voice—coming so hard from the hot strikes of his tongue on my pussy.
My breasts brushed against the hair on his chest, and I reveled in the feel. I skimmed my fingers over his huge shoulders, behind his neck, into his thick, wavy hair.
Drawing him to my lips, I cried out when he cupped my backside, tugging me up and into him.
Our kiss long and hot and wet, I pulled away, panting.
“I want you.” His pelvis kicked again.
“I know.”
He palmed my breasts, thumbing across my nipples. I almost lost my concentration, but I stepped behind him. Dragging the shirt from his thickly muscled arms, I kissed down the center of his back.
“Oh, wow.” My fingertips skipped up the center of his laddered sinews fanning out. My breath held as I took in the total artistry and sheer fuckhotness of his ink-covered back.
“You’ve seen my tats before,” Brooks spoke in a ragged voice, and chills rose on his skin beneath my fingers.
“Not close up.” The tat was a landscape of horses . . . steeds, a whole herd of them in black and shades of gray with majestic manes. Dust flying beneath their soaring hooves. Red eyes glowing.
The magnificent tattoo was made even more so by the muscular canvas of his entire back.
“I’ve never seen anything like this.” Placing my hands on his lean hips, I followed one curving line with my tongue, licking.
“Fuck.” Immense muscles flexed as his head craned back.
I bit then sucked along his lats.
“Jesus.” His shoulders knotted.
I kissed at his tats, sucking and swirling my tongue.
“Delaney . . .”
“Are you going to beg me now?”
When I rounded to face him, he curled an arm around my waist.
I stopped him before his mouth crashed to mine. “I thought you said I was in charge.”
Rushed ragged breaths chugged in and out of his chest. He looked at me as every sinew in his body—his highly trained form—tightened.
Fuuuck. You’re the boss.”
I smiled, tossing his shirt onto a chair. “That’s right.”
“But no fuckin’ shit? I’m so close to blowing my load just looking at you.”
Walking toward his bed, I swished my ass. “I know.”
“I’d rather come in your cunt.”
A hot swirl of need simmered between my legs at his rough raw language. “Not my mouth?”


Rie is the badass, sassafras author of Sugar Daddy and the Don’t Tell series–a breakthrough trilogy that crosses traditional publishing boundaries beginning with In His Command. Her latest endeavors include the Carolina Bad Boys, a fun, hot, and southern-sexy series. 
A Yankee transplant who has traveled the world, Rie started out a writer—causing her college professor to blush over her erotic poetry without one ounce of shame. Not much has changed. She swapped pen for paintbrushes and followed her other love during her twenties. From art school to marriage to children and many a wild and wonderful journey in between, Rie has come home to her calling. Her work has been called edgy, daring, and some of the sexiest smut around. 

You can connect with Rie via the social media hangouts listed on her website https://www.riewarren.com. She is represented by Saritza Hernandez, Corvisiero Literary Agency. 

HOSTED BY:
****************************************************************************

✏✏✏ LIVE! LIVE! LIVE! ✏✏✏
Mr. Boring. Mr. Predictable. Mr. Anal Retentive.
At least that's what I thought until one irresistible student walked into my life...
*FREE with Kindle Unlimited*
Celebrate her new release with a gift card giveaway here: http://bit.ly/2qvIzZX
JOIN HER GROUP FOR MORE GIVEAWAYS AND GAMES:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1471618443081356/
Never miss an update or sneak peak. Join her mailing list here:
http://eepurl.com/bYqwLf




No comments:

Post a Comment