Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Release Blitz and Book Review for 100 PROOF by Shanora Williams

SBPRBanner-100PROOF-ReleaseBlitz

100 Proof, an all-new taboo STANDALONE romance from Shanora Williams is LIVE!

100 Proof

100 Proof by Shanora Williams

Release Date: May 18th, 2017

Genre: Contemporary Romance

I was the low life.
The screw up.
The hopeless one with no future.
He was the rich guy. The smart one. The one who had it all.
My parents admired everything he did, while I was known for being their greatest disappointment. I didn't follow the path they paved for me.
I drank and partied and did whatever the hell I wanted. The buzz was something I couldn't live without - the fire that filled my veins after each sip always kept me running back for more.
But then I met her, and suddenly the drinks didn't matter. The parties weren't as fun. That fiery buzz came second for once.
I drowned only in her, wanting her more than I wanted to exist.
But even with her, I screwed things up.
Now, he's with the woman I love. And he may have her, but what he should know is that even with all of his money, that nice house, and his expensive cars, her mind, body, and soul will always belong to me.
And I'm not sorry about it, brother, 'cause she was mine first.


100 Proof is my first read by Shanora Williams and I must say, it won't be my last. Williams grabs me from the very beginning with how she can express heartbreak with words. I felt all the emotions of love, passion, loss, desire, lies, and turmoil. 

Vin Chambers has addictions that he can't overcome, once he wins his battle with alcohol and drugs but it's his addiction to the one girl he let get away that he's not willing to lose. Everything that he has done has been with her in mind knowing that he will have her back in his arms was what kept him on the straight and narrow. Vin knows that trying to forget his past  inside of a bottle or trying to erase it with drugs was the reason he lost the best thing in his life. He now wants a second chance, but he didn't realize that he would have to confront his brother who is now engaged to the love of his life. 

Marlena's (Marley) story will break your heart, she has a past home life that she has been running away from. The only good memories are with her first love that she had to walk away from during the hardest time in his life. Loving Vinny comes with too many memories and some of them, she wasn't willing to confront. Falling for a man that can take all her problems away seemed to be the answer to all her worries. The only problem is, he's the brother of her first true love Vin. Will she be able to resist the temptation that is Vin?  Can she be able to handle the past that comes with having him in her life again? What secret is she keeping?

100 Proof keeps you on your toes, with the passion that is felt from Vin and Marley, the drama between Marley and her fiance and don't even get me started on Marley's past drama that is shared with Vin. I loved the story line of one man and woman over coming their past struggles to better their life - one to win the woman he loves and the other to fight for someone she loves and both not giving up and remembering what they had. OMG!!! This story is an emotional roller coaster  that hits waves of heat when Marley and Vin are together. Vin is downright insatiable, his love, lovemaking and fight will have you gasping for air.
5 Satisfying Stars!!!


Read now FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

Add to GoodReads: https://goo.gl/sXLP4b
SBPR-SW-100proof-teaser4

ShanoraLogoAbout the Author:

Shanora Williams is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who loves writing about flawed heroes and resilient heroines. She is a believer that love outweighs all, but doesn’t have a problem making her characters fight for their happily ever after. She currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina and is the mother of two amazing boys, has a fiercely devoted and supportive man, and is a sister to eleven. When she isn’t writing, she’s spending time with her family, binge reading, or running marathons on Netflix while scarfing down chocolate chip cookies.

Connect with Shanora:

Twitter: @shanorawilliams
Instagram @reallyshanora
Stay in touch with Shanora by signing up for her newsletter:

No comments:

Post a Comment