Monday, May 22, 2017

Enticing Journey BP Release Blitz and Series Tour for 5/22 of U-Turn by Leaona Luxx, The Alex Conner Chronicles by Parker Sinclair and Only a Viscount Will Do by Tamara Gill


Title: U-Turn
Series: Highway 17 Series Book Two
Author: Leaona Luxx
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 22, 2017
Cover Model: KK Raines 
Cover Designer by: TE Black Designs


“I just want to say WOW. Just WOW. I seriously hated Ava. No redeeming qualities whatsoever in Changing Lanes and now she is one of my favorite people and i was rooting for her. I DID NOT see that U-turn (brillliant). I love your writing. And i love how when I read your books I get to know all characters. Not just one or two. Bravo!!! Great great job!!” 
“This book! Goodness woman! Your characters are so real. You managed to make me hate Ava in Changing Lanes and love her...even at her worst...in U-Turn. And Riley! There were times I wanted to rip his heart out. Thank you for giving me this privilege! You are one damn good storyteller!”
TROUBLE.
That’s all she is and all she’ll ever be.
What in the hell was I thinking getting involved with her?
Everyone knows her reputation precedes her.
But I’ll be damned if I don’t like it.
Hurricane Ava crashes to shore wreaking havoc, the beautiful disaster she is.
And I love it.
What’s worse, she does too.
So, why am I in love with her? Because, she loves me.
She just doesn’t know it yet.
 
I find myself halfway home when I do a U-turn. I hit the gas, speeding toward Myrtle Beach. My tears fall once again as I think of him leaving and I’m not the last person he sees. I need to be the last thing he sees. The fissure my heart has suffered begins to quake as I pray I make it back to him.
I park at the airport entrance, racing through every checkpoint I can before actually yelling, “He’s leaving. I have to tell him I love him.” The airport officials have mercy on me when I explain he’s a soldier and I’m crazy for him. “He may not make it back, he’s deploying.”
Pointed in the right direction, I sprint to his departure gate. His family standing close by the window, I know then he’s already boarded. I push past several onlookers to the wide expanse of glass standing between us.
I search, switching between his family and the plane, to gauge where he will be. My chest constricts as I get a glimpse of him for the first time in fatigues. He’s breathtaking. As my pride swells, I lay my hand on the window, reaching for him.
I begin to lose hope when his eyes suddenly dart to me. A smile growing on his face as I fight to dry mine. The plane begins to roll, and I follow it, never moving my hand from the clear barrier. When Riley raises his hand, pressing it against the glass, I fall to my knees.
My eyes never leave his face nor does my hand break our connection. I stay there as he taxi’s down the runway and lifts off. Leaving me. I push against the glass with both hands, hoping beyond all things I could break it and run after him.
I sit against the window, clutching my chest as if my heart has fallen from it until Walker picks me up from the floor. He carries me from the building, my life in ashes. Walker sits with me until I regain some semblance of composure. I’m not ever far from plummeting over the edge again.

Leaona, also known as Lea, lives with her husband, cat and two dogs near Myrtle Beach. She was born and raised in WV by her parents whom she adores before attending Marshall University. A small business owner and mother of three, she enjoys Carolina Panthers and Marshall University Football, reading, writing, gardening, crafts, NASCAR, TWD, hot rods, and surf fishing.
Leaona was inspired to write while she raised her family, never dreaming one day, she would be published. While loving all genres of books, Lea writes contemporary romance stories that are not your everyday love stories. Gritty and true to life, she draws from her life and loves to create her characters. 
Leaona's debut novel will release June 7, 2016. Cherry Grove is the first in The Cove Series. She’s your everyday girl and lives to connect with her fans via social media. Leaona also doesn't mind dishing about her favorite authors and their books. Beach, life, and love.
HOSTED BY:
*****************************************************************
Series: The Alex Conner Chronicles 
Titles: Trust, Truth & Forbidden
Author: Parker Sinclair
Genre: New Adult/Contemporary Fantasy
Alex Conner’s nights of event production and partying in San Diego, California have taken a turn for the worse as nightmares invade her mind on a daily basis. The memories of the vile man she exiled using the powers inherited from her mother and grandmother are all but breaking into her living hours, and nothing is working to keep her nightmares at bay. Will she ultimately be the one responsible for bringing this horror back into her life? Who can she trust and how is she to deal with the draw she has towards a new man in her life – a man who is definitely more than meets the eye?
Now that Alex can no longer deny her heritage as an Earthen Protector, everything comes crashing down around her. Alex’s estranged mom has enlisted her help in finding Alex’s father; a man who was presumed dead since before she was born. While she waits and trains with Dana, the Mistress of Weaponry and Potions, innocent people, some who she dearly loves, face unspeakable horrors. Alex and her small, yet powerful, group of companions confront danger head on while they hunt down those responsible. Is her father really alive and will Alex’s training prove to be enough for her take on some powerful enemies? As if the threats in her life weren’t enough for Alex to handle, her feelings for two men have her torn and tempted. Join Alex on her next adventure and enjoy the mystery, humor, and passion in her second Chronicle-Truth.
Now that Alex can no longer deny her heritage as an Earthen Protector, everything comes crashing down around her. Alex’s estranged mom has enlisted her help in finding Alex’s father; a man who was presumed dead since before she was born. While she waits and trains with Dana, the Mistress of Weaponry and Potions, innocent people, some who she dearly loves, face unspeakable horrors. Alex and her small, yet powerful, group of companions confront danger head on while they hunt down those responsible. Is her father really alive and will Alex’s training prove to be enough for her take on some powerful enemies? As if the threats in her life weren’t enough for Alex to handle, her feelings for two men have her torn and tempted. Join Alex on her next adventure and enjoy the mystery, humor, and passion in her second Chronicle-Truth.

Ms. Sinclair gives credit to the development of her imagination and passion for writing to multiple childhood destinations lacking indoor plumbing. It may sound odd, yet when your journey to adulthood consists of numerous backpacking, camping, and hiking trips to the most out-of-the-way and breathtakingly beautiful places in North America, the creation of games, worlds, and characters are the results. She would never trade the childhood her parents gave her, and she thanks them for raising her to have her own thoughts, dreams, and bountiful imagination. Oh and she wishes to thank them for teaching her that one should never leave their jeans on the floor of an everglades campground shower—lest they do the dance of the scorpions in the pants again!
While attending college, Ms. Sinclair studied biological sciences and psychology, specifically animal behavior, but her love has forever been to write. There are boxes in her house filled with notebooks, journals, and logs with poems, stories, lyrics, and personal rants scratched into them with pencil, marker, pen, whatever she could get her hands on. Words demanded to be thrown out of her mind and onto paper by any means necessary. Ms. Sinclair’s studies have contributed greatly to the worlds, characters, and stories she creates, proving that no matter what path you take, it will all be part of where you end up—sometimes in spectacular ways! Since 2007, Ms. Sinclair calls Coastal Virginia home where she is a licensed school counselor currently following her dreams as a professional author. Ms. Sinclair's writes magical realism, paranormal romance, adult urban fantasy, YA epic fantasy, and romantic fantasy novels.
HOSTED BY:
**************************************************************
Title: Only a Viscount Will Do
Series: To Marry a Rogue
Author: Tamara Gill
Genre: Historical (Regency) Romance
Release Date: May 22, 2017
Lady Alice Worthingham never conforms to Society’s norms. Ever. She loves adventure, new experiences, and approaches life with a sassy attitude Society can take or leave. But even for her, robbery by a highwayman is a bit much.
Lord Arndel, Lady Alice’s neighbor, is playing a dangerous game—acting the proper viscount by day and the Surrey Bandit by night. And to brazenly steal from the woman who’s captured his attention is no mean feat, or the wisest of moves.
When Lady Alice learns the truth, the viscount finds that when a well-bred woman seeks revenge, she’ll make a gentleman thief pay for his crimes with everything…including his heart.
"A scorching romance that sizzles the pages. Tamara Gill is Goddess of romance!!!" - Maria D. Goodreads.com review
"A feisty lady meets a charming highwayman and the chemistry is explosive!...The romance in this book was spicy!" - Up 'Til Dawn Book Blog
"All kinds of thrills and fun with this one! I was hooked from the start and couldn't put it down." - Sassy Book Lover
She pulled back and stepped out of his arms altogether. Callum let her go with regret and consoled himself with the fact that her eyes looked heavy with desire and, if he wasn’t incorrect, a little awe. “I shouldn’t have done that.” “Why not?” He shrugged, the action in some way releasing his taut muscles. “You’re not worried about your reputation, are you? I thought you were a highwaywoman and nothing else.” “I am, but I’m also a woman who should not have done that.” “Are you a woman of rank?” Callum watched are her eyes darkened in warning. He smirked. “Preferably, I would like you to come back here and do it again.” Her mouth opened on a gasp, and he strode up to her, clasped her face, and kissed her hard, quick, and deep, before pulling back and bowing. “I hope we see each other again.” Alice nodded and walking over to her horse in what looked like a daze, mounted quickly, and joined her sister. “I’m sure we will, Lord Arndel, and sooner than you’d like, if you continue this type of thieving lifestyle. Do I make myself clear?” “Very,” he said, watching as the women turned their mounts and cantered down the road before turning into the trees. Callum swore, running a hand through his hair. For all his teasing of the little minx, she’d still run off with his portable blunt and now he would have to send word to London and notify those his deceased cousin owed money to, that the debt would not be paid. Not with the jewels that had been required, at least. Damn it!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Tamara is an Australian author who grew up in an old mining town in South Australia, where her love of history was founded. So much so, she made her darling husband travel to the UK for their honeymoon, where she dragged him from one historical monument and castle to another. A mother of three: her two little gentlemen in the making, a future lady (she hopes), and a part-time job keep her busy in the real world, but whenever she gets a moment’s peace she loves to write romance novels in an array of genres, including regency, medieval, and time travel. Tamara loves hearing from readers and writers alike. You can contact her through her website, and sign up to follow her blog or newsletter.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Pretty Dirty by Madison Faye

Title: Pretty Dirty Series: Dirty Bad Things #2 Author: Madison Faye Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 11...