Friday, April 7, 2017

Book Reviews for One Contact, Two Guys and Three Players by LP Lovell & Stevie J. Cole






BLURB

One contract.
Two guys.
Three Players.
Four strikes.
Five rules.
Six figures.
Seven days.
No safe words.
Are you game?


Review:

I had no idea what to expect starting One Contract, I am not a new reader to Stevie J. Cole and LP Lovell, but with every book they still blow my mind or I seriously need a fan blowing in my direction while reading.

In One Contact, we are introduced to Ella Taylor who is close to finding herself homeless, she is now jobless and dumped by her boyfriend...what else could go wrong? Being propositioned to play a game after a job interview sounds like it's a offer she can't resist. The only problem is not knowing anything about the game ahead of time. Ella gets four strikes and five rules, will she be able to play with two men who do not play fair or will she walk away with nothing?

Right from the start, I got the feeling that Tobias Benton and Preston Lucas have played this game before...many times. I have to admit I was thrown off by their arrogance, snobbishness, and they throw off the feeling of being privilege all too well. These two are a freaking mind trip and will draw you in to a love/want/hate relationship with them

One Contact is the first of seven novellas in The Game Series, each book is short and packed with sexual intensity that will have you checking your blood pressure while reaching for the next book in the series, luckily I had the next book Two Guys on hand and did not need to freak out. 5 on fire Stars

*******************************************

BLURB

Down the rabbit hole I fall. I had expectations, but I couldn't have been more wrong. I'm confused and lost in this game they're playing. Preston and Tobias. I want them. I crave them, and I shouldn't, because I am nothing more than a rich man's toy. 

One contract. 

Two guys. 

Three players. 

Four strikes. 

Five rules. 

Six figures. 

Seven days. 

No safe words. 

Are you game?

REVIEW:

Wholly-Moly, I thought I needed a damn fan in the first book...I needed to be thrown in a ice  watered lake after reading Two Guys. 

This is a dark twisted game Ella is playing and it's only day two, Ella will question her damn mind and so did I. Tobias and Preston will push Ella to the brink of breaking rules or walking away, but do they really want her to? These men will drive you insane with the heat that they radiate, it's the mind games that will have you on the edge.

Two Guys will have you turning pages faster than your little fingers can handle, I swear I felt a cramp. LP Lovell & Stevie J. Cole pack this short story with mystery, suspense, off the freaking charts sexual heat and questions lots of questions. If you don't have that next book in your hands you might just find yourself pulling out your hair, it's like an adrenaline rush that needs to be subsided.  5 Flaming Sars! 


******************************************************************

THREE PLAYERS

BOOK #3 THE GAME SERIES

 

BLURB

One contract.

Two guys.

Three Players.

Four strikes.

Five rules.

Six zeros.

Seven days.

No safe words.

Are you game?



REVIEW:

"They leave me feeling manipulated and crazed, wanted and yet cast aside. "

Oh Hell to the NO!!! Three Players may not have had the sexual intensity of book 2, if I thought my mind was playing games before...book three will have your head spinning with questions.

It's day three and Ella feels the madness of these two men, not only does she fear them she finds herself craving them. Are the dark twist and turns that Tobias and Preston are playing in the game worth the money in the end, if Ella walks away feeling like she has lost her mind and used?

I am so loving this mini series, but it has me feeling like an addict as soon as I finished the book. Three Players is intense, dark, twisted, erotic, and a total mind game read.
If your looking for those dark, dominate alpha men with a fascination to kink, then this book is for you.
Freakingfudgesticklesticks!!! I have no idea where and how these authors will have me by book seven, all I know is I better buckle up and enjoy the ride.  5 undies are burning Stars!


BUY LINKS

AMAZON US

AMAZON UK


CATCH UP ON THE 

REST OF THE SERIES







ABOUT THE AUTHORS

LP LOVELL


Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England. 


She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologise for afterwards.


Lauren is a self-confessed shameless pervert, who may be suffering from slight peen envy. 


LP loves to hear from readers so please get in touch.

 FACEBOOK

STEVIE J. COLE

Stevie J. Cole lives deep in the woods of Alabama with her husband and two precious daughters. She studied Epidemiology concentrating on cancer research but has always had a passion for writing. Some of her stories will strip you bare, some will give you nightmares, but the one thing she can promise is that she will always give you stories that make you feel. 


Raw. Gritty. Love.

Because sometimes characters need to be flawed.


P.S. Stevie's greatest fear is the impending zombie apocalypse. Think about it: swarming armies of decaying, oozing corpses stumbling around with clicking teeth, trying to eat your face. Nothing about that is good. NOTHING!


FACEBOOK

 COMING SOON... FOUR STRIKES

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Tempting Daddy's Boss by Madison Faye

Title: Tempting Daddy's Boss Series: Innocence Claimed Series Author: Madison Faye Genre: Contemporary Romance Rel...