Monday, March 27, 2017

Release Blitz and Book Review for Dirty Filthy Rich Men by Laurelin Paige


SBPR-DFRM-RELEASEBLITZ.jpg

Dirty Filthy Rich Men, an all-new sexy, contemporary romance from NYT Bestseller Laurelin Paige is LIVE!!!

dirtyfilthynewfontfinal

Dirty Filthy Rich Men by Laurelin Paige Publication Date: March 27th, 2017 Genre: Contemporary Romance

From NYT Bestselling author Laurelin Paige, discover a whole new world filled with sex, love, power, romance and dirty, filthy rich men.
When I met Donovan Kincaid, I knew he was rich. I didn’t know he was filthy. Truth be told, I was only trying to get his best friend to notice me.
I knew poor scholarship girls like me didn't stand a chance against guys like Weston King and Donovan Kincaid, but I was in love with his world, their world, of parties and sex and power. I knew what I wanted—I knew who I wanted—until one night, their world tried to bite me back and Donovan saved me. He saved me, and then Weston finally noticed me, and I finally learned what it was to be in their world.
And then what it was like to lose it.
Ten years later, I’ve found my way back. Back to their world. Back to him.
This time, I’m ready. I've been down this road before, and I know all the dirty, filthy ways Donovan will try and wreck me.
But it’s hard to resist. Especially when I know how much I’ll like it.

                                         REVIEW:

     How do I write a review for a book that had me wanting to climb walls? Laurelin Paige never fails when it comes to giving me a story that has me a mess during the read. Dirty Filthy Rich Men which is book 1 in the Dirty Duet series and had me wanting to pull my hair out with how the connection between Donovan and Sabrina plays out...I loved every frustrating sexual intense minute of it!!!

     In this story we fast forward 10 years from when Weston, Donovan and Sabrina met in college and parted ways. Now, Sabrina finds herself accepting a job from Weston who she has had a crush on, she relocates in the hopes of maybe a future with the job she has always dreamed of and the guy she wants.

     Sabrina Lind, Whoa!!! She is a character like none other, Sabrina is smart but loses all senses when it comes to Donovan and Weston. She will have you screaming at your kindle with words that I didn't even know were coming out of my mouth. I can't blame her because she is going after what she wants, but at what cost?

     Weston King seems to be perfect in every way, one night with Sabrina and he knows he must have her close by even if it is working for him and his business partners. He may be part owner to one of the up and coming businesses but what secret is he keeping?  

    Donovan Kincaid had me losing my mind and questioning my common sense, Sabrina is blinded by all that is Donovan. He is dark and screams danger just by looking at him, it is a danger that is worth taking. He is a push and pull enigma, that has Sabrina on the verge of insanity. Their connection seems to be more than just sexual, but will Donovan be able to accept that before it's too late?

    Dirty Filthy Rich Men is a toe-curling read with it's intense heat and the sexual play in this story may not be for everyone, but the author gives us a page turner with the storyline and characters. 
Note to self: How many Laurelin Paige stories have I read and I still haven't drilled in my head, her MO of leaving me with my jaw on the floor, nicely cursing her out and wanting that next book. I can only blame myself by being blinded by the gorgeousness that is Donovan Kincaid...I hate him and I love him. 5 Star must read!!!
DFRM Available now

READ TODAY!

Add to GoodReads: https://goo.gl/24QQsM

DFRM Teaser world AVAILABLE NOW

About the Author:

Laurelin PaigeUSA Today and New York Times Bestselling Author Laurelin Paige is a sucker for a good romance and gets giddy anytime there’s kissing, much to the embarrassment of her three daughters. Her husband doesn’t seem to complain, however. When she isn’t reading or writing sexy stories, she’s probably singing, watching Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead, or dreaming of Michael Fassbender. She's also a proud member of Mensa International though she doesn't do anything with the organization except use it as material for her bio. She is represented by Rebecca Friedman.

      Connect with Laurelin Paige:
Twitter: @LaurelinPaige
Never miss an update! Subscribe to Laurelin's mailing list:
www.laurelinpaige.com


                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Tempting Daddy's Boss by Madison Faye

Title: Tempting Daddy's Boss Series: Innocence Claimed Series Author: Madison Faye Genre: Contemporary Romance Rel...