Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Friday, March 3, 2017

Book Review for Her Best Friend's Dad by Penny Wylder


Her Best Friend's Dad

by Penny Wylder





I'm falling for my best friend's dad.
Moving back home was never my plan. Except here I am, struggling under my evil step-mom's crushing thumb while I look for work. I feel just like Cinderella, but I never expected my best friend's DAD to be my prince.
He's just as hot now as he was when I was a teen; maybe hotter. He's also rich and powerful, and when he offers me a job working under him at his company... I can't say no. I don't WANT to say no.
All our flirting is bad enough--we can't get caught, my best friend would hate me--but then we go too far.
Hiding our relationship was one thing...
How the hell do I hide a baby?

Penny Wylder's first full length novel! It's all the fun and filth you expect, just a lot more of it! This story has a romantic core and a happily ever after that will make you melt.

                                           REVIEW: 

     I am never disappointed with a Penny Wylder read, because I know it will be a very hot read. When I say she turns the heat up I am talking about she can set my kindle on fire. Her stories are usually short novellas so I was surprised that Her Best Friend's Dad was a longer read for me. In this age is only a number story, we have a younger woman falling for an older man and it is so well written that the age difference seemed to intensify the passion, love and worries that comes with this taboo relationship.

     Lia is a artistic soul and she finds herself moving back home, she decides that she needs a job and also wants to keep up with her art work; paintings and sculptures. Her Best friend Tasha has the garage space and tools that she could use, the only thing is Tasha's dad has been Lia longtime crush and now thanks to her stepmom he becomes Lia's boss, will she be able to stay true to a promise that she made to her best friend when her biggest temptation is so close by?

     Beck has been a big part of Lia's life growing up, now that she is all grown up and beautiful she may be very hard for him to resist. I loved everything about Beck, the love he has for his daughter and his protectiveness over Lia. Will he be will to sacrifice his reputation for the young woman he can't keep his mind and hands off? Let's not forget will they be able to keep their affair a secret with a hovering step-momster who also wants to get her hands on the boss.

    Her Best Friend's Dad is a book you will want to read in one sitting, it has the family drama, making sacrifices and falling in love that leads you to that happy ever after. This is my favorite 5 Star Penny Wylder read so far.

                                           TEASERS:



                                 About The Author:

A USA Today Bestselling author and #1 Amazon bestselling author, Penny Wylder writes what you'd expect-- wild romances. Happily Ever Afters are always better when they're a little dirty, so if you're looking for a page turner that will make you feel naughty in all the right places, jump right in and leave your panties at the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment