Monday, February 20, 2017

Book Review for Triumph by Cecilia London


triumph-ebook-smaller



“All of your ideals, your hopes and dreams…they cease to matter if you abandon them in your darkest hour. We have to see this through to the end.”

Jack McIntyre and Caroline Gerard have never shied away from a challenge. As dual commanders of the American rebel forces, they now face the greatest adversity of their lives. Every decision has permanent consequences. Relationships are tested and restored. Hard truths come to light. When the reality of their situation finally hits them, there is one thing they know for certain.

No sacrifice is too great for love.


                                          Review:

     Writing a review for Triumph the 6th and final book in the Bellator Saga is emotional especially when every book in this saga touched so many deep rooted feelings. Cecilia London has had me crying, laughing, cringing, screaming and falling in love with these characters and to say goodbye is bittersweet. I found myself excited, anxious, nervous and scared to even open this book on my kindle with not knowing how London was going to see this story to its end. My only thought was, "Am I going to be happy with the conclusion of Jack and Caroline story?" That might sound selfish of me, but I needed to know that my heart could handle it. 

     I really don't know how to write this review because if you haven't read this saga then you are missing out on your own emotional journey, this story needs to be truly experienced by the reader. I can sit here and tell you how I was broken by the torture of Caroline Gerald, I fell head over heels for the love that Jack has for his wife, I became swept up in the sexual bliss that these two characters shared, I was destroyed by the heartbreak that they faced and diminished by the blame that Jack and Caroline carried. Don't get me wrong there are some laughs and I like to remind myself of the love and have that outweigh their struggles. 

     I know I sound corny or dramatic in this review, but what can I say I take this saga to heart and its characters with me. Caroline is one of the strongest female characters out there and Jack McIntyre loves like no other. Every supporting character is an added bonus who I found myself loving or hating. 

     Cecilia London had to meet many expectations in Triumph and she out did herself, with having to add in reminders of the past, heighten the love of Caroline and Jack (remind us of the passion), heartbreak and the love these two have for each other and those around them, answer unanswered questions and somehow make us remember why they are willing to sacrifice their lives and who they are fighting. Triumph is filled with suspense, mystery, a few laughs and lots of love. 5 Freaking I LOVE YOU Cecilia London Stars!!!



 buy-today
amazonbarnes-and-nobleituneskobo
add-to-goodreads-button


 teasers
release-day-2

release-day-1



 
about-the-author
BUSINESS CARD FRONTCecilia London is the pen name of a native Illinoisan currently living in San Antonio, Texas. She's filled several roles over the course of her adult life - licensed attorney, wrangler of small children, and obsessed baseball fan, among others. An extroverted introvert with a serious social media addiction, she is the author of The Bellator Saga, an epic, genre-crossing romance series. You can catch all of her quirky updates on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, or at her website.
connect-with-the-author
Print

84faf-website481e5-facebook868e4-twitter1a806-instagramgoodreads84c16-amazoned575-newsletter


hostedby

website goldfacebook goldtwitter goldinstagram goldPinterest goldyoutube goldgold label_newsletter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Havoc by Ambere Sabo

Title: Havoc Series: A Silent Sons MC #2 Author: Ambere Sabo Genre: MC Romance Release Date: October 19, 2017 Havoc ...