Friday, February 10, 2017

Book Review for Crash by Lizzie Hart Stevens

Crash by Lizzie Hart Stevens

lhscrashbookcover5_5x8_5_bw_300

Zane is cocky, a Grade A asshole and the most gorgeous bad boy I've ever laid eyes on.

I consider it my personal calling to prove to him he isn't God's gift to women. He embarrassed me, he got under my skin. And I can't let him get away with it.

Until he shows up at my best friends wedding. All wearing his suit and tie, looking like a model straight out of GQ. And even though I thought I'd moved on, our connection was undeniable, the sex unbelievable. It was a night I'd never forget.

We can't get enough of each other. Each night is better than the last, each touch bringing us closer than I ever imagined possible. Piece by piece he's tearing down his walls, showing sides of himself I never knew existed.
But when tragedy strikes can we survive the fall out, or will we crash and burn?

My Review:

Crash by Lizzie Hart Stevens is one hot read right from the start. This is a short frenemies to lovers story that I read in a few interrupted hours. I have to say that Stevens's writing style had me wanting to look into some of her other books hoping I can get more out of these characters.

Zane (Crash) is one cocky son of a gun, his sexy flirtatious banter will have women stripping in seconds. One asinine mistake in high school had him pushing away the one girl he hadn't been able to stop thinking about since the day  he had met her. Now, he is all man and wants to prove to his best friends cousin, that he still hasn't been able to forget... that he has changed.

Brea has had her defenses up when she is around Zane, as far as she cares he will never get a chance to embarrass her again. That does not mean she won't take one night with him to get him off her mind. Eight years may have passed by but the feelings and connection she felt for Zane have never gone away, but will that be enough to forgive him? 

Crash, for being a short story it does not lack in story line, passion and humor. I loved the connection of Zane and Brea, their chemistry is off the charts smoking hot. If you're looking for something fast and sexy than I would definitely recommend this 5 Star read


an

Read Today!

(Free on KU)
heart

About the Author:

Lizzie Hart Stevens is a devoted wife and mother living in beautiful Western Canada. Her interests include writing, reading, music and tattoos. When she isn't busy trying to keep up with her kiddos, you can find her deep in her writing cave or buried in a steamy hot read. She's a sassy one, with a sexy imagination and she cannot wait to share her stories with you.

Connect with the Author:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spotlight and Book Reviews for In Ruins and In Pieces (Something More Novel) by Danielle Pearl

Amazon She wanted to start again. To be someone--- anyone ---different . . . Freedom. When Carleigh Stanger thought of co...