Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Release Blitz and Book Review for The Knight by Skye Warren




Title: The Knight
Series: Endgame #2
Author: Skye Warren
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 31, 2017



Blurb

The power of pleasure…

Gabriel Miller took everything from me. My family. My innocence. My home. The only thing I have left is the determination to get back what’s mine.

He thinks he’s beaten me. He thinks he’s won. What he doesn’t realize is that every pawn has the chance to become a queen.

And the game has only just begun.


THE KNIGHT is book two in the Endgame series from New York Times bestselling author Skye Warren about revenge and seduction in the game of love.

My Review:

     The Knight is the nail-biting conclusion to Gabriel and Avery's pawn story, the moment I had this story in my hands it was impossible to put down. With every flip of the page a new secret is discovered and I found myself questioning if there is anyone in this story that has an agenda or could be trusted. What a mind game Skye Warren plays with her readers.

     Our beautiful innocent Avery tried so hard to save her family and home, has given up so much of herself to only find out that she has lost everything that matters to her. Avery feels betrayed, lied to and used by the man she made a deal with, her only option is to play Gabriel Miller at his own game and take back what rightfully belongs to her. With all the secrets unfolding and people coming out of the woodwork will she be able to stand up to all those around her? Gabriel may just be who she needs to make her next move.

     Gabriel Miller is sexy, dark and I found to be crude in this story. Gabriel may have found his kyrptonite in Avery her innocence, beauty and determination may leave him open to the next move in his own game. I may have been blinded by his extreme sexual appeal, but that did not stop me from questioning and trusting every move he makes. 

     The Knight is a game of revenge, having the upper hand and an addictive sexual chemistry that has these two players willing to break all the rules that they had set for themselves. The mystery in this story had me on the edge of my seat and now leaves me needing more. I do recommend that you read the first book in the series, this is a 5 Star must read.


                      *** ARC provided in exchange for an honest review***







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Pre-order


Releasing April 2017

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



 Author Bio


Skye Warren is the New York Times bestselling author of contemporary romance such as the Chicago Underground series. Her books have been featured in Jezebel, Buzzfeed, USA Today Happily Ever After, Glamour, and Elle Magazine. She makes her home in Texas with her loving family, two sweet dogs, and one evil cat. 



 Author Links



No comments:

Post a Comment