Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Book Review for Unexpected Promises ( A Hope Falls Novella) by Kimi Flores

* Melanie Shawn Hope Falls fans...catch up with some of your favorite HF residents, Kyle, Aurora & Angel (Christmas Wish), as well as Shelby & Levi (Perfect Kiss).

*Intertwined Hearts readers...you first met Blaine Zuckerman in It all Started with a Lima Bean as Abby's ex-boyfriend's brother...yup, the same guy who unexpectedly stepped through her doctor's exam room doorway while she was wearing nothing but a paper robe. After years of failed attempts at romance, will Blaine finally get his happily ever after with one of Hope Falls newest residents, Andie Sommerville? 

SYNOPSIS:

My plan was simple.

Retreat to Hope Falls for the summer, seclude myself in one of the many picturesque mountain homes and study for the test that had kept me from advancing my career.

No distractions. No interruptions.

I should’ve known fate would have its own agenda.

All it took was a few sarcastic comments from my temporary roommate and one coy peek over her shoulder to make me feel again.

And now all my carefully laid out plans had been shot to hell.



                                   My Review:

     I am such a fan of Kimi Flores, I love the realistic feeling she brings to her contemporary romance story lines and characters. She did not let me down with Unexpected Promises and to be honest, I wanted more and did not want this story to end.

     In Unexpected Promises ( A Hope Falls Novella) we have Blaine Zuckerman who finds himself in a roommate situation. The last thing he needed was a distraction to keep him from studying but how could his mind not wander to the beautiful sarcastic woman that has allowed him to take up space in her home. Falling in love with Blaine is not hard and losing yourself to Andie Sommerville is even easier. These characters are strong but have a past that had my heart feeling heavy at times. I laughed, teared up and fell in love with this beautifully written story. 5 from the bottom of my heart stars.

About The Author:
Image result for kimi flores authorKimi Flores writes heartfelt romance novels, including her Intertwined Hearts love story collection, It all Started with a Lima Bean, An Exceptional Twist, Tangled Paths & Grafted Vines as well as, Unexpected Promises, A Hope Falls kindle world novella.

She also writes gritty romantic suspense stories under the pen name K.A. Hunter. Her first novel in this genre, Relinquished is currently available as well as a spin-off short story, Indemnity. She plans to publish her 2nd full novel, Confliction, in 2017. 

To keep up with the latest information on both K.A. Hunter and Kimi Flores, please sign up for her newsletter at novel-dreams.com


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for His Pregnant Secretary by Joanne Rock

  Title: Little Secrets: His Pregnant Secretary Series: The McNeill Magnates #4 Author: Joanne Rock Genre: Contemporar...