Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Monday, November 28, 2016

LIVE on AMAZON + My Book Review for Banned by Cara Chance




Banned
BY
Cara Chance
Genre: Erotica
Release Date: November 24th
NOW LIVE
Hosted by Chance Promotions




Synopsis:

It was only supposed to be an innocent girl’s night out with friends. How was I to know the sexy tattooed, bad boy I hooked up with was my soon to be Stepdaddy?
Gabe is hot as sin and his touch burns me in places no man’s ever been. I wanted him to be my first; I fantasized about how it would be, but now I need to keep my distance. I know how wrong my feelings for him are, but they won’t go away no matter how hard I try to suppress them.

He wants me and I don’t know how much longer I can resist him.


My Review:
     
     Banned was not what I expected but was everything I looked forward to in a erotic novella by Cara Chance. It is a very fast read especially because it's one that I did not want to walk away from. 

    Katie is a 21 year old virgin, it seems that life has been blocking her from losing her V card, she is out with friends enjoying a night that is filled with hot oily bodies dancing in front of her. She ends up in the arms of one of the dancers, hoping that he just might be the one to make her sexual wishes come true. Just her luck...life blocks her once again.

     Gabe is the sexy dancer that can't seem to forget the woman that he almost had in the dressing room. Never thinking he will see her again, he is ready to meet his fiance's daughter. One look at her and it is impossible for him to stay away, he is dominate and wants what he shouldn't have, but he has a secret that kept me questioning this situation.

     Banned is one hot read that will have you running for a cold shower, it does have a M\F\M scene and there is no cheating involved, somehow C. Chance made this storyline work and we don't walk away from this story all judgie. It has some humor, lots of sexiness and twist that I did not see coming. Looking forward to what Cara Chance has in the works for my next read. 4 Star hot as hell read

                                        





No comments:

Post a Comment