Thursday, November 3, 2016

Book Review for Wicked Little Words by Stevie J Cole & BT Urruela


Wicked Little Words

by Stevie J Cole & BT Urruela


Edwin Allen Mercer
I want them all to read my words. And they do. Every last blood-stained sentence, they've read and praised me for. They love the gore and violence, the realness. And I get a sense of power with it all because I know a secret: the victims in my books—they’re real and have all died on my table. And maybe that’s why the last book had such awful reviews. Murder is, after all, a dirty little thing. Some can stomach it. Others can’t. My answer to those reviews: find a woman to co-author with. To be the next pathetic character in my book. Pity she’s so pretty.

Miranda Cross
All I’ve ever wanted was to be successful as a writer so when I was offered the opportunity to co-author a book with my idol, EA Mercer, I jumped at the chance. He’s beautiful and a literary genius, but something about him makes my stomach knot. And maybe it’s my overactive imagination making my hairs stand on end when he walks up behind me.

After all, these wicked little words we’re typing are only fiction.
They’re only fiction...


                                    My Review:

     The first word out of my mouth after reading this story is ....F*ck!!! I guess I didn't know what to expect from this writing duo. Well, I have to tell you that they freaking surprised the living daylights out of me. This is one twisted, dark and mind-boggling of a read. Wicked Little Words is filled with suspense, murder, passion and a edge of your seat thrill ride that will mess with your mind.

     It all begins with EA Mercer, New York Bestselling crime author gets a bad review for his latest release and is told that he needs to soften his writing. No one knows that the details of violence in his stories are true to life and by his own hands. If the readers and reviewers want him to lighten it up a little than that is what he will give them. All he needs to do is find a co-author, but will he be able to handle working side by side with a woman?

     Miranda Cross has a story of her own, she wants to be a writer and jumps at the chance at working with her idol EA Mercer. She has these little quirks, her shyness and paranoid behavior seem to keep her on her toes. Will being alone with a man that looks at her with darkness in his eyes in an isolated cabin be the best place for her?

     Detective Jackson Peralta finds himself in a case that hits to close to home, the bodies are piling up and he is no closer to finding the killer.  A run in with Miranda seems to be just what he needed, their attraction becomes to much for them to avoid so this is where we get our little passionate romance in the story. Miranda and Jackson realize they have something in common and that is their love for EA Mercer's writing. Will falling in love with Miranda put him on the killers list?

     OMG!!! Stevie J Cole & BT Urruela gives the reader a story that's so freaking twisted that I found myself not wanting to put down but to afraid to finish. If you're looking for a read filled with blood, body parts and mayhem than this story is for you. The writing is nothing but pure perfection, if their goal was to leave the readers MIND BlOWN than they certainly accomplished it! 5 Stars must read

                                      TEASERS:






About the Authors:

7736491Stevie J. Cole likes to write realistic stories with raw, gritty characters you should hate but can't help but to love. 

She's obsessed with rock music, loves sloths, and has an unnatural obsession with British accents.

Her books are not recommended for the faint of heart.

13453341BT Urruela was an infantryman in the US Army from August 2004 until February 2011. At the end of a year long tour to Baghdad, Iraq, his vehicle was hit by two roadside bombs, which took his right leg below the knee and the life of his commander. He was awarded a Purple Heart for his wounds, an Army Commendation Medal, and Combat Infantryman's Badge. He medically retired from the Army in 2011 and moved to Tampa, FL where he currently works as a Director and Brand Ambassador for VETSports, a veteran community sports nonprofit he co-founded in 2012. He also conducts motivational speeches, works as a cover and fitness model and he's a personal performance trainer.
He's a co-author of the military romance novel A Lover's Lament and the upcoming romantic thriller and his debut solo novel, Into the Nothing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Unintended by Georgia Cates

Title: Unintended Series: The Sin Series #5 Author: Georgia Cates Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: Octo...