Friday, November 11, 2016

Book Review for Fling by Jana Aston


Fling ( Wrong # 2.5)
by Jana Aston

I have a crush on my boss’ best friend.
At least it’s not my brother’s best friend.
Or my best friend’s brother.
Or… never mind. It’s all pretty cliche.

And worse? My boss’ best friend is his business partner. Which sort of makes him my boss too. Okay - it’s not sort of. It’s definite. Gabe Laurent is off limits. Totally off limits.

Which is fine. I make do with my imagination. He’ll never know. Ever. Unless my work bestie passes me an eighties-style teen movie sex quiz during a meeting and I fill it out.

And it ends up in Gabe’s hands…
 

My Review:

     I know if I pick up a Jana Aston story I will not be disappointed. Fling is a short standalone read that I wanted more of, the characters Gabe Laurent and his best friends executive assistant Sandra find themselves giving in to temptation and for Sandra giving in to her crush that has lasted for years.

     Fling is a funny, fast and sexy read. I wish I would have read RIGHT so I would have had a better understanding of the characters, it's not needed but I am a reader who likes to throw herself in stories. All the characters are amazing and makes me want to read all the other books that I haven't in this series. The sexy and flirty times between Gabe and Sandra are off the charts hot. I am still pouting cause I wanted so much more of Gabe Laurent, his name alone is sexy and powerful. This is a fun office romance read and I was a happy reader all the way through. 

                                                                    TEASERS:





                                     About The Author:

14250598       Jana Aston works a really boring day job. Really. Boring. In her spare time she loves to read sexy romance novels, especially if they involve an alpha CEO. Wrong is her first novel. 

You can chat with her on Twitter @janaaston or Facebook, Author Jana Aston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Boost for Love's Wall by Karen Deen

Title: Love's Wall A Time for Love Series Standalone Author: Karen Deen Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: D...