Thursday, October 6, 2016

Releasde Blitz and Book Review for Love A Boss by Logan Chance

LOVEA BOSSLIVEBANNER.jpg

LOVE A BOSS
Book Two of The Boss Duet
By Logan Chance
Cover Design by PopKitty
NOW LIVE
#99cents
#Free on #KU


Read Like A Boss (Book One) on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2dRqjYs

Love A Boss Full Cover.jpg
Synopsis:

The music had all but played out. My life was in turmoil. My only fault was falling for my new boss.

Penelope Marks is now the boss of Lopa, a tiki bar in the heart of South Beach.
Theo Sullivan is still the owner, who sold his soul to the devil himself.

What will these two do to overcome the forces trying to keep them apart?
Continue with the Boss Duet as Theo and Penny try to take down the ones making their lives miserable.

Follow Logan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/LoganandJacob
Follow Logan on Twitter: www.twitter.com/brotherchance

My Review:

     I am not afraid to admit that I started Love A Boss by Logan Chance this morning, finished it up before I even realized that time had passed me by. Logan Chance meet every expectation I had for the conclusion of Penny and Theo's story from book one Like A Boss  series. My emotions flowed perfectly while I read, I felt the passion, love, humor, hurt and the anger. 

     Penelope is now the boss of Lopa, a tiki bar and finds herself having to push the man she loves away while having him believe that she is marrying a man she does not love. With Penny's father holding all the cards to her future, what is her father and fiance holding against her to make her go along with this scheme? This is one question that I kept asking myself and made me want to read faster to get the answer.

     Theo Sullivan, is avoiding Lopa his tiki bar and the woman that broke his heart. Memories of his and Penny's time together makes it hard for him to get over her and being that she is his boss does not make things easy with anger and the sexual tension between the two, it is going to be impossible to resist the pull they feel towards each other. Theo is one sexy character his dominant take charge sexual tryst, can have any woman's toes curling...it's that damn hot!

     Love A Boss has it all lies, betrayal, passion, loss, humor and love. It had everything I love in a good read, when Logan Chance can have me feel the pain the characters are going through and feel those scenic beach scenes that is a author I definitely will look forward to more from . 5 star read!!!

TEASERS:

loveteaser1.jpg


14522344_288913268168312_120907395_o.jpg

loveteaser3.jpg

About The Author:
Logan Chance enjoys the simple things in life. Star Wars, music, and pretty girls. Always in trouble at school, he was made to copy the dictionary while the others played. This began his word fascination.

With a love of words he then realized he loved stringing those same words together to create stories to inspire all.

From Boston, and relocated to Florida, he lives out his days writing, reading, and avoiding the beach.

Not afraid to tell it how it is, Logan is definitely a man of his own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Iowish Roots by E.J. Whitmer

Title: Iowish Roots Author: E.J. Whitmer Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 15, 2017 Blurb A...