Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Book Review for The Pool Boy by Penny Wylder



The second I saw her, I had to have her.
When my friend asked me to cover for him at his pool cleaning job, I figured I'd make some extra cash. I didn't expect to find myself face to face with a sweet set of curves named Vera.
Then she started strutting around in her bikini.
I guess her goal is to piss her rich dad off. I'm clearly not the kind of guy he wants her near.
But if she thinks I'll let her toy with me and not follow through... I've got a surprise for her.
huge surprise that wants to rip through my pants.
I'll screw her in the pool shed, the garden, and right in her room while her parents sleep down the hall.
I don't care if her dad finds out or not—this girl is MINE.

This is a standalone novella with a HEA and NO cheating!
Penny Wylder writes just that-- wild romances. Happily Ever Afters are always better when they're a little dirty, so if you're looking for a page turner that will make you feel naughty in all the right places, jump right in and leave your panties at the door!

                                                                                                        

                                           My Review:

     I am not kidding when I say reading The Pool Boy by Penny Wylder made my glasses fog up and more than once which made reading a little difficult. This is one hot read right from the start to finish.

     Vera Caldwell is born into wealth, she is expected to follow in her father's footsteps and work for the family business. Her dreams as a architect has a different view than her fathers, which leads her to wanting to get back at her dad by flirting with the landscaper/pool boy. Vera never thought that this little rendezvous would ignite a instant sexual attraction and he becomes someone she can tell her worries and goals to.

     James London is helping his best friend out by working on the Caldwell home for a week. It was suppose to be landscaping and pool services but Vera Caldwell had other things in mind. James knew what the homeowners daughter was flirting with him to piss dad off so he decides to turn up the heat and he sure damn did. James meets all expectations when it comes to satisfying Vera, his past and personality makes it easy to fall in love with him. 

Buy Link: AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Spotlight and Review for Everest by S.L. Scott

Title: Everest Author: S.L. Scott Genre: Contemporary Romance/Romantic Suspense SYNOPSIS From New York Times Bestselling Auth...