Monday, September 12, 2016

Release Blitz + Book Review for A Love So Deadly by Lili Valente

A love so deadly an.jpg

A Love So Deadly by Lili Valente

Author: Lili Valente Release Date: September 12th, 2016 Genre: Contemporary Romance

LoveSoDeadly_final.jpg

Synopsis:

Warning: This book will give it to you hard and fast. Once you start, don’t even think about stopping. Caitlin is everything I never knew I needed. But I’m not just bad for her—I’m toxic. If I stay, I’ll destroy her, but I can’t keep my hands to myself. I keep reaching for the only good thing left in the world, but I don’t know how much longer I can hold on. Especially when a monster lurks in the darkness, waiting for me to drop my guard so he can take what’s mine. Take her, lock her up, and play those ugly games I know he’s played before. What once was dangerous is turning deadly, and only the devil knows if either Caitlin or I will make it out alive. Alert: A Love So Deadly is a full-length novel and book two in a continuing story. It should be read after A Love So Dangerous.


                                       My Review

     A Love So Deadly starts of where A Love So Dangerous ended and kept me on the edge of my seat. I read this book in one sitting, because Lili Valente made it impossible to want to put down. I am going to write this review as best as I can without spoilers. 

     At the end of A Love So Dangerous we know Caitlin finds herself in the hands of a dangerous man, book two picks up from that night and we find out how far this monster is willing to go to get what he wants from her. Will anyone make it in time to save her? Gabe's secret is revealed, will their love be able to survive what Gabe has been keeping from her?

Caitlin's love for Gabe, her family and herself is tested beyond anything she would have expected. I found myself feeling heartbroken and questioning if Caitlin would ever be able to get past all life is handing her. 

In a Love So Deadly, Lili Valente added that suspense I needed in a great read with grabbing the reader from the beginning and had me questioning what characters are to be believed. The heartfelt moments are with Caitlin's siblings and realizing they are what she has to keep living for. Each page I turned felt like I could not reach for that happy ending and had me wanting to get to the end believing maybe it would happen. I was left with wanting to reach for the third book. It's impossible to keep writing without spoiling anything, for a full-length novel, I could not feel the time pass me by because I found myself lost in the story and needed more by the end of it. A Love So Deadly has the suspense, love, heartbreaking  and sexy moments I love in a 5 star read.

Add to your TBR on Goodreads

 

Buy Links

A Love So Deadly 9/12

Haven't started the series? Grab A Love So Dangerous, To the Bone book 1, today!

A Love So Dangerous

Meet the Author:

Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale. These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Connect with Lili:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Like a Boss by Liz Matis

Title: Like a Boss Series: Double Trouble Duet #1 Author s: Li z Mati s Genre: Contemporary Romance   Release Date:...