Monday, September 5, 2016

Release Blitz, Book Review +$25 Amazon gift card + signed paperback of Draw Play – open Internationally for Draw Play by Tia Lewis




Title: Draw Play
Author: Tia Lewis
Genre: Sexy Sports Romance
 Release Date: September 5, 2016



Blurb

Jake
I can’t believe my coach assigned me a tutor. I’m all that on the field and between the sheets—who cares about my stupid grades?

But Claire doesn’t treat me like I’m dumb. When we’re not busy fighting, she actually encourages me. And with those sexy curves of hers, I know just how to thank her. 

Claire 

I hate football players, but I need the money. Jake is just as cocky and arrogant as the worst of them … but his touch sets me on fire.

I have to believe he’s different, that he won’t use me and break my heart. Because I can’t stop wanting him. I just hope I survive the ride.


                                         My Review:


     Once I started Draw Play by Tia Lewis, I found that I did not want to put it down. It wasn't a short read but it also wasn't long. It meet me right in the middle of a perfectly told story for being a debut novel. University senior football player needing a tutor so he will be able to play this years football season and give the school another championship win. Not only does the tutor no nothing about the schools football team, she has no clue who the schools football players are. She keeps her head in the books and keeps her friend group small. These two characters are total opposites that makes for one very interesting read. 

     Jake is the center for his University's football team, he loves to party and is known to have had any female on campus. Parties and hot chicks is what he and his frat brothers look forward to after a game. His coach decides he needs to take his grades seriously before he is thrown off the team. Hiring a tutor does not only piss him off he decides to keep it a secret from his team mates. Jake is cocky, smart, good looking and famous around campus, which bothers him. Jake's life growing up hasn't been easy and he tries to keep that side to himself. He is willing accept to the help from his new tutor, who is not making it easy for him since they seem to butt heads every time they are together. Will Jake be able to take his tutor seriously and not get lost in her sexy curves?

     Claire is a pre law student who finds herself in a bit of a jam when her job at the campus bookstore no longer needs her. She is offered to be the tutor for one of the school's hottest players and of course she assumes he is just another dumb jock. With the pay being doubled from what she was getting at the bookstore there was no way of turning it down. Claire is extremely smart and a bit of a smart ass, she has a past that has kept her away from football players. Will tutoring one the Universities hottest player bring back memories and will Claire be able to see Jake as not only a jock?

     I really enjoyed Draw Play it had a sexiness to it, smart-ass humor and leaves you with a notion of looking past the outside of a person. Tia Lewis did a great job in having me as a reader feel emotions that the characters were experiencing. I look forward to reading more from her, this is a very entertaining sports romance read. 4 stars

                                     ADD TO GOODREADS





Purchase Links

99c

AMAZON US / UK

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

WARNING: SPICE LEVEL – HOT!

A few minutes later my phone vibrated on the table, and I read a text message that sent shivers down my body.

I want you, Claire. I'll make you beg. I'll fuck you until you can't feel your legs. Whisper in your ear to come for me while you dig your nails into my back.

“Oh my God,” I blushed uncontrollably as his hand made its way back onto my legs. “Jake, stop!”

“Do you really want me to?” he whispered, moving steadily upward. “Tell me you really want me to, and I will.”

I should have. I knew that I should have. I should have made Jake stop. We were in the library, for crying out loud. People studied there. And we weren’t alone.

I looked around. I didn’t see any cameras. At the same time, that sneaky hand reached the inside of my thigh. I gasped, closing my eyes.

“I’ll stop. I will.” His hand disappeared up my skirt.

I opened my legs slightly, aching for his touch.

“Hmm,” he whispered, “I think you want me to keep going.”




 Author Bio

Tia Lewis is a romance author from the Midwest who writes about smart, sexy, sassy women and hot, possessive alpha males. Her favorite bad boys to write about include sports players, mafia, bikers, billionaires and the bad-ass next door. You can find her cooking, reading, or traveling when she’s not busy working on her next release.



Author Links

STREET TEAM
NEWSLETTER
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST





a Rafflecopter giveaway

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Havoc by Ambere Sabo

Title: Havoc Series: A Silent Sons MC #2 Author: Ambere Sabo Genre: MC Romance Release Date: October 19, 2017 Havoc ...