Saturday, September 24, 2016

Book Review for Nitro's Torment by Nina Levine


Nitro's Torment ( Sydney Storm #2)

by Nina Levine

The Sydney Storm MC are back and war is coming.

Nitro’s Torment takes the Storm MC to a new level. Dark, gritty and fast-paced, this book is an adrenaline ride right to the very last page.

Tatum Lee is a pain in my ass.
She’s stubborn, full of attitude, and she doesn’t like to do what she’s told.
And yet, at a time when I should be focusing on the war my club is at, she consumes my mind because she’s also fearless and fierce, and I’ve never met a woman like her.

The thing about war, though, is the minute you let your focus drop, your enemy rises up and attacks. And sometimes they bring you to your knees in ways you never imagined.

The other thing about war? You learn just what you’re capable of doing to protect those you love.

                                   

BUY NOW

                                   My Review:

     Nina Levine does not disappoint, Nitro's Torment is described as dark, gritty and fast-paced and that is no lie. The thrill of adrenaline is felt right from the start leaving the reader wanting to flip through the pages faster than the fingers allow. My eyes/mind could not keep up with the intense fear and suspense I was feeling for the characters from the first chapter. Those feelings only intensified adding love, steam and passion with every chapter, the fear and suspense kept me at the edge of my seat.

     Describing Nitro, seems easier when it's in my head, he is one tough arrogant, possessive, dominant alpha MC male who loves his family and is willing to do anything to protect them.  When some of Nitro's tough exterior layers are removed his heart is just as big as his masculine body. Nitro has demons that he has yet to deal with, but finding himself having to protect a woman with her own demons, might just be to much for Nitro to handle. 

     Tatum Lee, she is feisty, strong, smart and sexy. With trying to avenge the death of her brother, Tatum finds herself in a life or death situation that will make you cringe. With the feeling of death looming, will there be anyone to save her? Could anything seem to go Tatum's way? With her life being threatened, she finds herself having to be protected by Nitro who she hates right from the start, his authoritative tone with her doesn't help. Will watching Nitro through the eyes of his family and his brothers from the club change her perception of him? Tatum's demons are many, will she be able to work through them and find happiness?

     Nitro's Torment is a dark and intense read with demons from both Tatum and Nitro's past trying to come forward at a time when the club is at war and a person that haunts Nitro wants to take control of his life and torment the ones he loves. Nitro's mind is all over the place with trying to protect and fall for the one woman who is stubborn, passionate and doesn't listen to a thing he says, but she consumes his mind and body like no other woman ever has. All along Nitro and his club brothers prepare for war, his main concern is taking care of Tatum, his brother, sister and niece all while staying true to the club.  Nina Levine holds no punches (literally) with Nitro's Torment, she leaves you wanting more of this 5 star read.
                                                              

                                                               TEASERS:       




First Book in The Sydney Storm MC series


PURCHASE TODAY





About The Author:
Dreamer.
Coffee Lover.
Gypsy at heart.


USA Today Bestselling author who writes about alpha men & the women they love.

When I’m not creating with words you will find me planning my next getaway, visiting somewhere new in the world, having a long conversation over coffee and cake with a friend, creating with paper or curled up with a good book and chocolate.

I love Keith Urban, Maroon 5, Pink, Florida Georgia Line, Bon Jovi, Matchbox 20, Lady Antebellum and pretty much any singer/band that is country or rock.

I’ve been writing since I was twelve. Weaving words together has always been a form of therapy for me especially during my harder times. These days I’m proud that my words help others just as much as they help me.



       

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Samantha! I'm so happy you loved Nitro & Tatum xx

    ReplyDelete

Release Blitz for Iowish Roots by E.J. Whitmer

Title: Iowish Roots Author: E.J. Whitmer Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 15, 2017 Blurb A...