Sunday, September 18, 2016

Book Review for Double Teamed: A Menage Romance by Sabrina Paige


Double Team: A Menage Romance

by Sabrina Paige

The President’s daughter. Two professional athletes. One giant scandal. They'll show her that two bad boys are better than one.

I can't stand arrogant bad boys - especially not when they're my loud, obnoxious new next-door neighbors. Not even when they come in muscled, tattooed, too-hot-for-their-own-good packages.

I'm a good girl - successful, responsible, and smart. I have to be - the eyes of the nation are on me.

I'm the daughter of the President of the United States.

Dating a filthy, cocky, possessive football player would be the ultimate scandal.

Falling in love with TWO arrogant athletes in the middle of my father's re-election campaign?

That would be another thing entirely.

I'm twice as screwed.

Note: This is a MFM ménage romance! There are no M/M scenes – this is all about the woman. And there’s basically no football in this book. But let’s be real-- are you reading one of my books for the football?


My Review:

     What do you get when you put two of the hottest most famous football players and the President's daughter together? You get Double Teamed: A Menage Romance, one hell of a funny, spine-tingling, toe curling and off the charts steamy read! I still get this silly ass grin just thinking about it. This story is about a good girl who done lost her mind and body to two alpha males that sweat sex and have no choice but to share, what could go wrong, being that this good girl's dad is running for re- election or is falling for two men that can read her body better than a road map worth the risk of a front page scandal?

      Grace Monroe Sullivan is the President's daughter and has lived her life in the spotlight always doing what is asked of her, everything perfect for the sake of her father's re- election campaign. That is until she meets her neighbors and her whole good girl persona is thrown right out the window with her common sense and a few articles of clothing. 

     Aiden Jackson is our naked bongo playing neighbor, who is staying with his best friend. I would say more like brothers, but in this case I would like to picture more best friend. Aiden is a prankster, he is cocky, dominate and could talk the panties right off a lady. His life is all fun and games but with signing a contract to play football, he has to stay out of trouble. Will trying to get the attention of his beautiful sexy neighbor make staying out of trouble easy?

     Noah Ashley's arrogant, grumpy, possessive and funny side had me from the start. He is in negotiations to sign a contract and be on a football team that is best for him no matter where that takes him. There is no way that Noah can find himself in trouble or on the front page without losing everything he has worked so hard for. It takes one night, a beautiful woman's breast falling into his hand at a charity event to change his life.

     I like to say that Double Team is a slow tease til the coming together of three very sexy characters that ignite a fire and heated up my tablet. Sabrina Paige did a wonderful job with all the characters, I loved more of them than the ones I hated. Falling in love with Noah and Aiden is going to be easy and Grace adds that romance and love they both were lacking. I have to say with me feeling all giddy like a school girl and wanting to devour this story, it's a 5 star must read.

                                                                    TEASER:


                                     About the Author:

Sabrina Paige   Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sabrina Paige writes about smart, sexy, sassy women and hot, possessive alpha males. She especially loves writing about hate-to-love relationships and likes funny, over-the-top scenarios in her books. Her newest novel, Killian, hit #1 on the Amazon Kindle Bestseller list in May 2016. Her novel Tackled hit #1 in March 2016, and Prince Albert hit #1 in November 2015. Prick, Tool, Cannon, and Luke have been Top 10 Amazon Kindle Bestsellers, and Elias and Saving Axe have been Top 20 Bestsellers.

She has found her own happily ever after with her active duty military husband and adorable daughter.

If you sign up for my mailing list, I promise not to spam you! But I will send you advance notification before I launch my next book, so that you can get it at a discounted price! Use this link to subscribe: http://eepurl.com/bCZl2X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Tempting Daddy's Boss by Madison Faye

Title: Tempting Daddy's Boss Series: Innocence Claimed Series Author: Madison Faye Genre: Contemporary Romance Rel...