Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Friday, September 2, 2016

Blog Tour and Review for Hotshot by Ahren Sanders




Title: Hotshot
Author: Ahren Sanders
Release Date: August 29, 2016

Synopsis:
I don’t remember a time I didn’t love Crenshaw Bennett.
I tried to deny it, but my feelings grew deeper.
I thought he could never love me the way I love him.

I was wrong—outrageously, deliriously, and beautifully wrong.

One innocent kiss changes my life forever.

Suddenly, Shaw is mine.
Loyal, devoted, and the most loving man on this Earth.
Together, we create an explosion of fiery passion, devotion, and chemistry I never knew was possible.

All of my dreams are within reach, but I should have known it was too good to be true.

The past always catches up to you, and I’m left staring at my worst nightmare.

Faced with the unthinkable, I am forced to choose between the man I love and a past I cannot change.

Shaw’s fighting like hell to prove we can have it all, but can I find the strength to be the woman he needs?


                                                       My Review:

     Man oh Man where do I begin my review for Hotshot? This story is more than I expected, the synopsis didn't even give me enough of a glimpse into what I was going to be pulled into with this read. My emotions were filled with love, tingles from the sexual passion and at times I felt like I was wrapped in a blanket of protection and then the blanket was grabbed and pulled right from under me.

     The story begins with Crenshaw ( Shaw) Bennet visiting his brother at the hospital. Nicky Bennet is 14 yrs old and battling cancer, during his chemo session Nicky's friend Lizbeth       ( Bizzy) Hastings also a cancer patient is keeping him company. From this day forward begins a beautiful friendship between Nicky and Bizzy, a crush between Bizzy and Shaw that is so strong that it will last 10 years and a beautiful love for Bizzy from all the members of the Bennet Family. 

     Shaw Bennet has it all, his dream job of representing the best sports players and he has more money than he can ever need. Shaw's family is close and the love they feel for each other is perfectly written. Bizzy and his brothers are the most important people in his life and he values their opinion and time together. Women are never a problem for Shaw, he tells them right from the start that he has no expectations of getting into a relationship.  A two time mistake with a woman will change Shaw's life forever. It may have taken Shaw 10 years to notice Bizzy and realize that she is everything he has always wanted. Once he knows for certain that she feels the same, will he ever be able to let her walk out of his life? What happens when Shaw has to face his past? Will his love be enough to hold on to Bizzy?

     Bizzy is one of the most beautiful characters written, she radiates the feelngs of love, happiness and giving. From the first time she met Shaw 10 years ago Bizzy knew she loved him, her dreams will finally come true when Shaw and Bizzy admit that they love each other. Her frienship with the Bennet brothers Nicky, Shaw, Mathis and their parents is amazing they adore and love her as if she is a member of the Bennet family. The brothers are a very possessive group when it comes to Bizzy, if they can shield her from any pain they would do it in a heartbeat. Bizzy had it hard growing up not only did she have to fight cancer, she was bullied through her college years. That Bully will come back from the past and make life hard for Bizzy and theirs nothing anyone will be able to do about it. 

     I could go on and on with my review, Ahren Sanders blew my mind with Hotshot. This story is not only about the love of Bizzy and Shaw but the love of all the characters that surround these two. Their is an abundance of love, very hot passionate moments,  jealousy and conniving schemes that may be the downfall to Bizzy and Shaw. This is a very fun, sexy, heartfelt and angsty read. 5 Stars



Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31277586-hotshot





Purchase Hotshot: **live on release day 8/29**
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Hotshot-Ahren-Sanders-ebook/dp/B01L5T21HY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472853446&sr=8-1&keywords=hot+shot+by+ahren+sanders
B&N:
iBooks:
Kobo:

About the Author:
Ahren spent her formative years living in an active volcano. There her family made collectible lava art. She studied rock collecting at the Sorbonne in France. There she met the love of her life-her pet pig Sybil. She returned to the states and started writing. She is happily married to a guy who used to live under a bridge and she met while pole-dancing. They have one amazing daughter.

Now, meet the real me. I grew up in the south and consider myself a true “Southerner”. Most of the special locations mentioned in my books are reflections of my favorite places. Living on the Florida coast, my family spends a lot time at the beach which is where I usually can be found with a book in my hand. I started writing my Surrender Series, in the spring of 2013 and have received incredible support from the Indie community. Throughout this year, I have been privileged to meet some amazing people that I am thankful to have in my life.

Connect with Ahren:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorahrensanders/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ahrensanders
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/ahrensanders/
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/ahrensanders
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1eejSKy
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/ahren-sanders

Sign up for Ahren’s newsletter:
http://bit.ly/1RrWAR4

                                  

















No comments:

Post a Comment