Friday, August 19, 2016

My Review for Hot Mess ( Tragic Love #1 ) by Madeline Antonia Rosenberg

Hot Mess (Tragic Love #1)

by Madeline Antonia Rosenberg


Anna McCormick seems like a cliché from her basic coffee orders to her relentless drama; however she is more than meets the eye. Join the journey of Anna and Trevor Sullivan through the laughs, tears and heartbreak. Meet the Clairetown crew- each character is more interesting than the next! Warning: you may not be able to put this book down!


                                       My Review:

     Ugh!!! I am having a hard time with this review. I love when I am asked if I could read for a honest opinion. I just hate when I have a hard time connecting with the characters. I tried hard to put myself back into this age of dating and the mistakes I made or could have made. I feel it was maybe the exchanging and back and forth of too many characters that got me lost in the story, feeling like I had to reread to make sure if I am in the past or present and whose characters part of the story I am reading.

     I have to say the main character Anna McCormick is a love her or hate her character that frustrated me but I wanted to know more of the situations she was finding herself in and if she would be able to ever make things right. The characters are interesting and by the end of the story I wanted to know more about them and if they are finding their way in life, I needed that closure for some of the characters but I will have to wait for the next story.
     
     Hot Mess is a good read of teenage drama, I did feel the tension, anxiety and heartbreak in the story. The author Madeline Antonia Rosenberg has a great idea with the story line, because my interest was peaked, it's the connection with the main character that I needed and for me that made it a 3.5 star read. 



     








No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Unintended by Georgia Cates

Title: Unintended Series: The Sin Series #5 Author: Georgia Cates Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: Octo...