Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Book Review for A Love So Dangerous by Lili Valente

A Love So Dangerous
by Lili Valente


13989449_1786646181615377_1022991003_nWarning: This is one dark, dangerous, dirty-talking, adrenaline-fueled thrill ride. Are you ready?
I’ve got a big c*ck, a bigger bank account, and zero interest in Happily Ever After. I just want to feel alive, to look into a woman’s eyes and see something that’s going to keep my mind off all the shit I refuse to think about for an hour or two.
And then I meet her, a good girl with a body made for sin and ugly problems only a bad man can fix.
A bad man like me…
Gabe Alexander is the devil. Or an angel.
He’s a criminal hiding behind a millionaire dollar pedigree, but he also saved my life and my family. He’s the worst kind of bad news, but every time he touches me, and whispers filthy, beautiful things in my ear, all I want is more.
More of his kiss, his touch, and the dangerous, seductive things he makes me feel.
I don’t want to go bad, but the man makes it feel so damned good…
Warning Part the Second: A Love So Dangerous is the first in a three part series. It is a full-length novel that ends in a cliffhanger. It was formerly published as One Wild Night and This Wicked Rush by Jessie Evans.


                                     My Review

 I did not know what to expect when I started reading A Love So Dangerous, I thought maybe a new generation Bonnie and Clyde but it felt more of a Robin Hood and Maid Marian type of read. Take from those that are dark, twisted and have done wrong to others to benefit your life and protect and provide for the lives of your siblings. This is the situation Caitlin finds herself in. 

     Caitlin is twenty years old and is left to take care of her siblings 3 brothers and a 3 yr old niece left behind by her sister. With the thought of losing the house, paying bills and child protective services wanting to take the kids, Caitlin has worked 2 jobs and is doing everything she can to keep her family together. Needing one night to dance her problems away, she goes to a club with a friend. That dance lures the eyes of one man and from that dance Caitlin's life will change. Always trying to do what's right, being the one that her family depends on and putting having a relationship aside to take care of her siblings, will Caitlin be able to handle the danger, excitement and feeling of being wanted that Gabe is offering her for the summer?

     Oh Wow! What a character Gabe is, he is  dark, magnetic, funny, strong, rich, secretive, protective and sexy as hell. Spotting Caitlin on the dance floor and realizing he knows her from his past as the girl that dropped out of school to take care of her family makes her impossible for Gabe to walk away from. He had plans for the summer and now his plans are including Caitlin to help get her and her family ahead in life so that she wouldn't have to work 2 jobs, lose her family, and she would be able to go back to school. His plans may be so wrong but in his mind it is a form of retribution. Will he be able to convince Caitlin that this is what's best for her? Will he be able to walk away without breaking her heart or his own by the end of summer?

     A Love So Dangerous is a intense, sexy, heartfelt, and suspenseful read that left me with questions and will leave you at the edge of your seat. Lili Valente did a amazing job with making the reader feel the heat in the passion between Caitlin and Gabe. Caitlin's love for her family is so perfectly written and easily felt, I could also feel her pain and frustration. The end left me feeling crazy mad thinking anything I could do to my kindle, scroll more, turn it over and look at it if as if I could just get a little more of the story. I can't wait for the next book!!! 5 Stars and highly recommended.

                                                  *** For Mature Readers***


TEASERS:


unnamed-7
Preorder Links:
A Love So Dangerous 8/29
Amazon:Amazon Link
A Love So Deadly 9/12 (Save $1 during pre-order)
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2bxz59Z


                                    Meet the Author:
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.
These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.
Connect with Lili:

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review for Sexy MotherPucker by Lili Valente

B lurb When the family dog trots in with my diaphragm in its mouth—in front of my date, his parents, and his adorable litt...