Thursday, August 18, 2016

Book Review for Her Dad's Friend by Penny Wylder

Her Dad's Friend

by Penny Wylder

He was my dad's best friend—and my first crush.
Falling for him was bad. Flirting with him and trying to get in his pants the night of my 21st birthday party was definitelyworse.
But can you blame me? I hadn't seen the guy in years and he comes back looking hotter than ever.
Our fling shouldn't have even begun but now that it has, I don't want it to stop. I'm crazy for this guy—and he's obsessed with me.
Too bad my father will kill him if he finds out.
So we can't tell him. We just have to keep it secret. Right?
That might have worked... until he got me pregnant.
How can we keep what we've done a secret?
And what if he doesn't want us to?


This is a standalone novella with a HEA!
Penny Wylder writes just that-- wild romances. Happily Ever Afters are always better when they're a little dirty, so if you're looking for a page turner that will make you feel naughty in all the right places, jump right in and leave your panties at the door!
 


                                                                        My Review:

     WOW!!!  Penny Wylder did not hold back on a taboo subject as falling for your dad's best friend. Her Dad's Friend is a short and steamy read that kept me interested from the first page. It is funny, flirty and freaking HOT!!!

     Rachel Holt has had a crush on Paul her dad's friend for as long as she can remember, years of innocent flirting leads Paul to make a decision and move away so that the temptation of Rachel wouldn't be so visible.  All it takes is one drunk text and Rachel's 21st birthday party to bring these two together. The pages heat up as soon as Rachel and Paul realize they can no longer control the sexual desire they have had towards one another. With obstacles as age, Rachel's parents and a unexpected pregnancy will they be able to fight for a love that started years ago and have no control over?

     This is my second story by Penny Wylder and in both stories I love her description of a hot alpha male with soft hands and a loving heart. I look forward to reading more from this author. This is a 4 star hot read!



     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz and Book Review for Shades of Her by Ozlo and Priya Grey

Title: Shades of Her Author: Ozlo & Priya Grey Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance Release Date: October 18, 2017 Cover Des...