Thursday, July 14, 2016

Release Blitz and Book Review for Like A Boss by Logan Chance


nowlivebanner.jpg
LIKE A BOSS
IS NOW LIVE

Author: Logan Chance
Cover Designer: Jessica Hildreth

Release Date: July 14th
Buy Now On Amazon
Only 99 cents
Or FREE on KU

Synopsis:
Theo Sullivan is the new boss of The Lopa, a classy tiki bar in the heart of South Beach, Miami.
Little does he know, a certain bartender doesn’t think he has what it takes to make it.

Personalities collide as Penelope Marks goes against the boss and tries her hardest to defy him.

Theo is determined to be a success.
Penny is determined not to lose.

What happens if these two get more than they bargained for?
What if the one person you want more than ever is the one person you hate even more?


                                  My Review:

     Writing my review for Like A Boss by Logan Chance is best if I first write down my list of  Why I Loved Like A Boss:

Dominate male character who is sexy, funny, cocky and has a dirty dirty way with words.

* Strong female character who is beautiful, doesn't back down and at times she is at war with her own body when it comes to resisting the one man she can't forget.

* The storyline had me flipping pages and lost in the story while I was reading.

* A ending that left me wanting to punch what ever was around me. I need the next book...NOW!

* Sexy as Hell!!!

Did I mention dominate male character that has a way with words.


     Theo Sullivan finds himself wanting to relieve some pent up sexual frustration but not with just any one night stand. This woman has to be worth his time, touch and words, he spots this silver haired goddess and it is one night that he can't forget. Theo is the new owner of a tiki bar and is looking forward to making it a success. He still thinks of his one night stand that was gone before he woke up, but his feisty hot bartender is making it real difficult to even think straight.

     Penelope (Penny) Marks, is the beautiful bartender that wants to be taken seriously, she believes she can be an asset to the tiki bar and doubts Theo's management/ boss skills. Penny does not back down against Theo and his snarky remarks and rules. His dominate attitude and sexiness has her blood boiling, but is she strong enough to resist him? Penny holds the upper hand because she remembers her new boss all to well.

     I found Like A Boss to be a great read and I am surprised that it is Logan Chance's debut book. The writing is so well written that I found myself lost in the words, the description of the scenes put me in that atmosphere. The story is one of a sexual attraction and hate relationship between two characters that will drive each other insane. I love the premise of wanting something so bad and not realizing it's been in the reach of your hands all along. It's hard not to write a review without wanting to go on and on, I know I need to stop. I will leave you with this, it is a ending that will leave you wanting more. It's a 5 star must read!

                        *** For mature readers due to the extreme amount of heat***

                            likeabosstaketwolive.jpg

LoganChanceLikeABossFinal3 (1).jpg
                                                             Add To Your Goodreads


About The Author
Logan Chance enjoys the simple things in life. Star Wars, music, and pretty girls. Always in trouble at school, he was made to copy the dictionary while the others played. This began his word fascination.
With a love of words he then realized he loved stringing those same words together to create stories to inspire all.
From Boston, and relocated to Florida, he lives out his days writing, reading, and avoiding the beach.
Not afraid to tell it how it is, Logan is definitely a man of his own.





EXCERPT:
Let’s be honest, most men aren’t even that damn picky, but tonight I craved above average. It’s why I picked Nectar—the hottest place to be on a Friday night—but while sexy, curvaceous asses and pumped up plastic tits painted the room like a surgeon’s personal advertisement billboard, I wanted something closer to the liquor in my hand. I wanted a girl fresh out of the damn bottle, warm in my mouth, burning on the way down, and fucking me up until I couldn’t see straight. I wanted the good shit.
                                                          
                                           TEASER:


LIKE A BOSS Teaser3.jpg
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Tempting Daddy's Boss by Madison Faye

Title: Tempting Daddy's Boss Series: Innocence Claimed Series Author: Madison Faye Genre: Contemporary Romance Rel...