Friday, July 29, 2016

Book Review for Destroy by Nikki Sloane

DESTROY
by Nikki Sloane
Blurb:
My entire life fell apart once. It took everything I had to pull it back together, and drag the Jessica Carnes name out of the gutter. And now he threatens to destroy all I’ve worked for—my sculpture, my rebuilt reputation, and my life. All I have is my art, and I’ll do anything to save it from his predatory hands. Even if it means offering myself instead.

                                         My Review:

     I did not know what to expect while reading Destroy since I am not familiar with the Submission series by CD Reiss. However, I am a Nikki Sloane fan and knew I would be in for a dark and sensual read.

     Jessica Carnes, a stubborn, strong-willed artist finds herself trying to save her reputation. Jessica's sculpture has been sold and she finds herself having to decide whether to destroy her sculpture that she has poured her heart into or see it in the hands of a man she loathes. 

     Alec Rafferty seems to hold all the cards, he seems to find himself with the power to destroy Jessica's rebuilt reputation. Alec is a artist himself but has a stigma in the world of artist. He offers Jessica a proposition to collaborate on a new sculpture. The only problem is the heated chemistry they have makes it difficult to keep their hands off of each other. 

     Destroy is a very short read but in that time it had the heat, the want and hate between two characters and it drew me in to wanting to read the Submission series and find out about the characters. I really never give novellas 5 stars because I don't feel they can give the reader the emotions that's needed from a full story but Nikki Sloane proved me wrong. This is a 5 star must read!


DESTROY-nowlivegraphic

Buy Links:

Amazon US | Amazon UK

Teaser_Prepared

ADD TO GOODREADS

Teaser_Transaction

About the Author:
Nikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. For eight years she worked for a design firm in that extremely tall, black, and tiered building in Chicago that went through an unfortunate name change during her time there. Now she lives in Kentucky and manages a team of graphic artists. She is a member of the Romance Writers of America, is married with two sons, writes dirty books, and couldn’t be any happier.
Author Links:
                                         


                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relese Blitz and Book Review for Love, Lyrics & Lies by L.M. Carr

Love Lyrics & Lies by  L.M. Carr Now Live Contemporary Romance Cover Design: Cassy Roop @ Pink Ink Designs Release Da...