Monday, June 20, 2016

Release Blitz, Paperback Signed Copy & My Review for Man Candy by Melanie Harlow

MAN CANDY BANNER RDB.jpg

Man Candy by Melanie Harlow Release Date: June 20, 2016 Genre: Contemporary Romance

 
MHManCandyBookCover5x8_HIGH

Synopsis:

He’s back.
Not just back in town, but living in the flat right beneath mine. And he looks good enough to eat, which is just one more reason to stay away from him.
But I can’t resist.
The sex is incredible (pretty sure we’ve shaken the house right off its foundation), but he can’t fool me—not this time. A degree in marketing and five years in advertising have taught me that “true love” is a fairy tale used to sell lipstick, diamonds, and perfume. It doesn’t exist.
He thinks I’m wrong, and he wants to prove it.
I think he’s crazy, so I dare him to try.
It might be the biggest mistake of my life.

                                
                                Favorite Quotes:

All I wanted was a little man candy, and he was offering me an entire meal.

I didn't believe in love like that, did I? But then what was that feeling that stopped my heart and stole my breath, made me break all my rules and drop my defenses.


                                    My  Review:

     When I read a Melanie Harlow book I know I am going to get lost in the story, be introduced to characters that I wished were a part of my life and more than anything not want the story to end. Melanie is one author that makes it hard to put a book down and realize that life exist outside of the story.

     In Man Candy, it wasn't what I expected but it was everything I loved. It is a friends to lovers romance, sweet, sexy and frustrating at times. I found myself smiling through more than half of the book with it's humor and sexy banter. The characters are strong and independent, their is Jamie Owens dealing with her feelings of rejection and having parents that seem to be dragging through their marriage. Then their is Quinn Rusek who has lived life and is reevaluating what he wants for his future, he knows who he wants but she is making it very difficult.

     Jamie Owens believed she was in love with her brothers best friend Quinn, 10 yrs ago she puts herself out there and takes a chance...to only be rejected. Now she is in her twenties, has great friends, has the job she loves and a heart that she has guarded. Jaime has set up rules to protect herself from every feeling hurt again. Will those rules cause the man she has dreamed about her whole life to walk away?

     Quinn Rusek, Jaime's brother's best friend and is so very sexy, funny, desirable, interesting, demanding, and... did I say SEXY? I am literally getting flushed thinking about him. He is the epitome of your perfect book boyfriend wishing he was all yours. Okay, I must get back on track. Quinn returns home and finds himself taking the apartment under Jaime's which leads to Quinn realizing that she is all he can think about and is willing to do anything to break down the walls she has built up. Will falling in love with Jaime and her rules be too much for Quinn to stand by and watch her destroy her own chance for happiness?

Man Candy is so much more than it's title, it's a story of dealing with your personal issues and fighting for love. I am so in love with every part of this book starting with the hot cover all the way to the end of the story. This is a 5 star must read!





Man-Candy-DARE

Add to your TBR on Goodreads

 
Man Candy Avaialble Now RDB

Buy Links: Amazon / iBooks / B&N

 
Man-Candy-Fill

About the Author:

melanie harlow author picMelanie Harlow likes her martinis dry, her heels high, and her history with the naughty bits left in. When she's not writing or reading, she gets her kicks from TV series like VEEP, Game of Thrones, House of Cards, and Homeland. She occasionally runs three miles, but only so she can have more gin and steak.
Melanie is the author of the HAPPY CRAZY LOVE series, the FRENCHED series, and the sexy historical SPEAK EASY duet, set in the 1920s. She lifts her glass to romance readers and writers from her home near Detroit, MI, where she lives with her husband, two daughters, and pet rabbit.

Facebook / Amazon / Goodreads / Twitter / Website / Newsletter

 

MAN CANDY GIVEAWAY MEL SBPR.jpg

Enter to win a Paperback and bookmark signed by Melanie Harlow and Dima. a Rafflecopter giveaway

 


                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz and Book Review for Shades of Her by Ozlo and Priya Grey

Title: Shades of Her Author: Ozlo & Priya Grey Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance Release Date: October 18, 2017 Cover Des...