Saturday, June 11, 2016

Release Blitz and My Review for Tiger Shark by LP Lovell

RELEASEBLITZ-SB-BANNER

Happy Release day to LP Lovell! TIGER SHARK IS LIVE! Go 100% Alpha with Landon and Georgia!

Tiger-Shark-ebook
Blurb:
London’s square mile is witness to a revolution, a new breed of business woman. They call us tiger sharks. We out-earn, out-work and out-play our male counterparts. We work the system, play the game and most importantly, win. In a city full of sharks only the most ruthless make it to the top of the pool. The number one rule: never sleep with the boss. Ever. I had no intention of breaking it until I met my new boss. No matter how strong my resolve, Landon Banks can smell weakness like a shark smells blood in the water, and I’m bleeding. The hunter becomes the hunted, lines start to blur, and I have a choice to make. Screw or be screwed. Of course, I never was much good at taking it like a bitch. Landon Banks will be learning to grab his ankles if I have anything to do with it. Things are about to get interesting in the game of predator versus predator. Who will come out on top?

Tiger-Shark-TEASER2

BUY IT NOW:

Amazon US | Amazon UK


                               
                                  Favorite Quotes:

I'm Georgia Roberts and the day I bow down to a man is the day I'm fucking done, even if he is my boss.

" You have met Landon Banks, right? That man can't be leashed."

" Everything with you is like a fucking quadratic equation, kitten. Sometimes you have to just go with it."

                                                My Review:

     Tiger Shark is my first book by L.P. Lovell and I did not know what I was in for. I found that the story started off as a slow tease with spotlighting the heroine's tough business persona. L.P. Lovell really wanted Georgia Roberts to stand out as a strong dominant woman in a man's world of business finance, which is clearly written. The slow tease is our hero Landon Banks, his character intensifies with each turn of the page. It's really hard for me to describe the heat that these two characters bring to the story, that doesn't mean I won't try.

     Georgia Roberts is a tough and sexy woman and is the best at what she does. She works hard and plays even harder and so far that has worked for her. Living by rules she has been able to never mix business with pleasure, that was until she is introduced to one of her new bosses. Georgia may try and push away her feelings, but her body is making it impossible to avoid Landon Banks and his sexual advances. Will Georgia's rules keep her on track and help her become the CEO she has always dreamed of becoming or will  she finally break to the man that sees through her and plays the game just as good as she does.

     Thinking or saying the name Landon Banks brings a smile to my face, I found myself reading sections with him in slow motion, picturing and  savoring every detail of this Adonis of a man. His sense of humor, sexual appetite, cockiness and dominating ways may be too much for Georgia to handle, but he leaves the reader feeling all sorts of tingles. Landon knows what he wants and is not willing to back down until Georgia is right where he wants her. Will his secret push away the woman that he is sexually and emotionally drawn to and allow her to walk out of his life? 

     Tiger Shark is off the charts a steamy read, it's perfectly written and the love/hate magnetic sexual passion between Landon and Georgia kept me interested in the story. This may be my first read by L.P. Lovell but it definitely won't be my last. If your looking for a inner office romance with two sexy dominate characters wanting the other to submit in the hottest ways possible then this is one book I will certainly recommend.

                                                       *** For Mature Readers***



                                         TEASERS:
Tiger-Shark-TEASER4

TIGERSHARK-TEASER-3

About the Author:
Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England. She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologise for afterwards. Lauren is a self-confessed shameless pervert, who may be suffering from slight peen envy. LP loves to hear from readers so please get in touch.

Author Links:

Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Twitter

TIGERSHARK-Teaser1


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review for Sexy MotherPucker by Lili Valente

B lurb When the family dog trots in with my diaphragm in its mouth—in front of my date, his parents, and his adorable litt...