Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Book Review for QUAKE by Jacob Chance

QUAKE

by Jacob Chance

From the first moment I saw Janny Moore's sparkling eyes and luminous smile, I've been obsessed with the idea of getting to know her...
watching.

She's everything I need in my life, now I just have to convince her.
She's never set eyes on me, she has no idea I exist...
but she will.

Librarian Note: This book is Part 1 of a series and ends with a cliffhanger. The next book is 'Quiver'.
 

                                     

                                                                                                                     Link: http://amzn.to/28LYnU5

                                     My Review:

     One of my favorite things about reading and blogging is reading a book by a new author and really enjoying their story. Honestly, I would not have suspected  that QUAKE is Jacob Chance's debut novel.  I was grabbed from the start of the story and felt that the writing kept me interested through out. I was worried at first that it was going to be all about the sex...No!  That was not the case with this PI.

     Kyle Mckenzie is a private investigator that is hired by a woman to find out what her  husband is up too. It's during that investigation that Kyle meets Janny Moore, the guys sister.  He felt a strong connection to her from the start, with all the secrets he is keeping from her will he even have a chance at a lasting relationship?

     Janny Moore, is beautiful, friendly, strong and has her mind on her education. It's not until she runs into Kyle at a night club that her thoughts of being in a relationship seem to change. She never expected someone like Kyle Mckenzie to not just want her, to fall in love with her. After Kyle's secrets are revealed will Janny ever want to face Kyle again?

     QUAKE, was not only steamy, to the point that my reading glasses fogged up. It had that excitement of suspense that I love in a story. The characters are memorable leaving you with wanting to know more about them. 

I should have read the Librarian Note to be aware that this is part 1 of a series and has a cliffhanger that had me getting up from my relaxed position while I was reading and thinking to myself, " Oh No!!!  This author did not just leave me hanging!"  I seriously love when a author gets me all emotional and either has me hating or loving them cause that is one way I know this is a damn good story. Now begins the wait for Quiver.

                                                  *** For Mature Readers***

                                          TEASERS:





                               ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Jacob Chance grew up in the Northeast and still makes his home there. He’s always been a fan of books, especially thrillers.
Quake, an erotic romance is Jacob’s debut novel. He also has plans to release a co-authored book with his brother, author Logan Chance, in September.


AUTHOR LINKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment