Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Blog Tour and Review - Sovereign by Celia Aaron


AP new - buy the book.jpg




goodreads-badge.png
AP new - synopsis.jpg


The Acquisition has ruled my life, ruled my every waking moment since Sinclair Vinemont first showed up at my house offering an infernal bargain to save my father’s life. Now I know the stakes. The charade is at an end, and Sinclair has far more to lose than I ever did. But this knowledge hasn’t strengthened me. Instead, each revelation breaks me down until nothing is left but my fight and my rage. As I struggle to survive, only one question remains. How far will I go to save those I love and burn the Acquisition to the ground?



Sovereign-3d.png
Sovereign-eBook.jpg
AP new - excerpt.jpg


When I relaxed back onto the bed, he crawled on top of me and ran his fingers around my lips. I sucked them, licking myself off him before he kissed me and shared the taste. He rested his weight on his elbows, careful not to crush me. I didn’t want careful or tentative. I wanted Sin.
“Fuck me.” I yanked on his hair for good measure as he kissed to my neck.
“Stella, I’m warning you.”
I pulled harder until he met my eyes. “Don’t warn me. Fuck me.”
He tangled a hand in my hair and pulled until I had to arch my back. “Is this what you want?”
“Yes.”
He ran his lips down my throat and bit. “This?”
“Yes.”
He thrust his hips against me. “This?”
“Yes, please.”
He stood and removed his belt, tossing it on the bed next to me. Then he freed his cock and crawled back on top of me. When his tip hit my clit, I moaned and tried to kiss him. He pulled away and grabbed his belt.
“Hands together, over your head.”
I arched an eyebrow. “No.”
“Stella.” His voice was gravel as he rested his weight on me and wrenched my hands above my head. He looped the belt around my wrist and pulled tight, then kept the slack in his hand. He kissed me hard, the way I remembered—the way I wanted.
I spread my legs as wide as possible, and he slid his tip down to my entrance.
He blinked and hesitated. “Am I hurting you?”
“Not enough,” I breathed.
“Fuck, you were made for me.”  


                                Favorite Quotes:

" Because you're mine. You've always been mine, long before any of this. " He bit my neck. " And I will always have what's mine."

My heart- the one one that had been betrayed, broken, and abused-suddenly beat with renewed purpose. I lived for him, for a life together outside the world of the Acquisition.

" I love you." His words were barely a whisper, but they spoke to me in a way nothing else ever could.

                                     My Review:

     Sovereign, the third book in the Acquisition series just like the books before kept me on the edge of my seat. It had the twisted suspense and dark romance that I had been waiting for to complete this story.

     Stella has made it through the first two trials scarred, beaten, abused and mentally drained but the next two trials Stella has a fight in her like none other and no matter what stands in front of her, she will see this through. In Sovereign Stella's trust will be more than tested and at times it will seem as the trust of the man she loves will break her. My admiration for this woman's strength has tripled with every book. Having doubts of Sinclair's love, the blame she carries for her friends (the other acquisitions), and carrying the weight of coming out the winner to protect the heart of the Vinemont family, Stella only looks to the end result. She will protect those she loves and seek her revenge on the Acquisition.

     Sinclair Vinemont not only tested my patience, he literally had me screaming. Not only at times did I feel his betrayal and my heart felt trampled. I still found him irresistible and wanted to believe that everything he was doing was for the love of Stella and his family. Sin proves to be the man that he has always been and will do whatever it takes to be the new Sovereign.  His love for Stella will help him see the trials to the end and will ask more from him than he could imagine. Watching her go through hell and back for his family will torture him. Will Stella's love be enough to win?

     Sovereign is everything and more than I could have expected, it is dark and twisted enough to have kept me gripping my fist. It has that dominate and sexy romance that gave me chills with a love so strong that weighs on your heart. The Vinemont family maybe questionable but their love for each other is heartfelt. Celia Aaron put together a perfectly bunch of characters that added the intensity, darkness, suspense, passion and love to this series. I could not love Aaron more than I do now with giving me closure to this journey that desperately I needed. The series is a must read!!!  


                                                            *** For Mature Readers***


  


Sovereign-teaser5.jpg

Sovereign-teaser3.jpg



Sovereign-teaser4.jpg

AP new -about the author.jpg



Celia Aaron is the self-publishing pseudonym of a published romance and erotica author. She loves to write stories with hot heroes and heroines that are twisty and often dark. Thanks for reading.

Author Links



ArdentProse_LogoMain.jpg









No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Spotlight and Review for Everest by S.L. Scott

Title: Everest Author: S.L. Scott Genre: Contemporary Romance/Romantic Suspense SYNOPSIS From New York Times Bestselling Auth...