Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Book Review- Havoc (Storm MC #8) by Nina Levine

Havoc ( Storm MC #8) By Nina Levine 

                                                               
                                                                    Meet Havoc...
I was happy doing my own thing.
No connections.
No demands.
No problems.
Just me, my club and a whole lot of dirty work to take care of.
She never wanted a biker.
She wanted stability and I gave up on that years ago.
We tried to fight it.
Neither of us wanted it.
But she calms my fury and I show her a man who accepts every part of her.
Now we're trying to figure out how to be together.
Because when the need for each other is this strong, to deny it will only cause complete havoc.



Favorite Quotes:

" I just thought I'd educate you a little, because it seemed to me like you were under the impression there are options here."

I could smell his fear. That got my blood pumping almost as much as using my fists.

I wanted her as far from me as possible in that moment. Yet, I didn't want her anywhere else but with me.

She was my refuge as well as my bliss and in that moment, I embraced it all.

My Review:

I have to admit that I have not read the other books in the Storm MC series and after reading Havoc ( Storm MC #8), I am so glad that I have a few of them added to my library.

     Nina Levine did such a impressive job with the characters of Havoc and Carla. In Havoc, not only did I visualize his gorgeousness; it is his strength, stubbornness, dominate ways, need for control, dirty talk and strong sexual appetite that made me want more of him.  After life has thrown him a few curve balls and left him brokenhearted, Havoc decided he wanted to live the life of a nomad, life on the road was better than living around people that only let him down. Havoc is called home and while he is back in town he could also handle club business. Havoc is the one that is called on when the club needs business taken care of, he doesn't mind getting blood on his hands. When it comes to relationships, Havoc is not looking for one there's nothing that a one night stand can't take care of.  It will take more than a woman throwing herself at him to get his attention, that's where Carla comes in and life for this nomad will never be the same.

Carla, never would have imagined that a one night...two night stand with Havoc would change her life and the need for him would be strong. From the beginning, I was a fan of Carla, she is strong, feisty and can stand toe to toe with Havoc in every way, right down to his stubbornness and sexual appetite. Carla had a life's plan and when everything seemed to be falling apart on her, it is the relationship with Havoc that she decides to look at her life and goals from a different point of view. Carla not only finds her way into the heart of Havoc and those that matter most to him, she also finds her way into the heart of the readers.

Havoc is the 8th book in  the Storm MC series, Luckily it can be read as a standalone and it's going to leave you wanting to know more about the other characters. Havoc ( Storm MC #8will add everything you need in a good read, it will give you more than a few laughs and with all the chemistry between Carla and Havoc it will surely heat up your tablet.

*** For Mature Readers***

TEASERS:





About the Author:


ESCAPE WITH AN ALPHA
Dreamer.
Coffee Lover.
Gypsy at heart.
7276454USA Today Bestselling author who writes about alpha men & the women they love.
When I’m not creating with words you will find me planning my next getaway, visiting somewhere new in the world, having a long conversation over coffee and cake with a friend, creating with paper or curled up with a good book and chocolate.
I love Keith Urban, Maroon 5, Pink, Florida Georgia Line, Bon Jovi, Matchbox 20, Lady Antebellum and pretty much any singer/band that is country or rock.
I’ve been writing since I was twelve. Weaving words together has always been a form of therapy for me especially during my harder times. These days I’m proud that my words help others just as much as they help me.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment