Series: The War Scrolls, Book One
With a virus ravaging the fallen angels on earth, mankind’s symbol of love and hope is at risk of extinction.
The corrupted races are chasing her, and Killian is determined to find out why…
But neither he nor Aubrey are prepared for their attraction to one another, or for the frightening truths lurking in the shadows. The painful childhood memories Aubrey has buried hold precious answers. Answers that threaten to tear Killian's world apart.
With her life hanging in the balance, Killian must choose between the future of The Fallen, and the human girl he's pledged to protect.
Demons are rising, and this time they plan to win the war for dominion once and for all.
- Tell us a little about Stricken. How did you come up with the idea?
- Who is your favorite character in the series?
- What was the hardest part about writing Stricken? What was the easiest?
- If you could save the life of any one fictional character who would it be and why?
- How much research went into the story?
- Tell us something about the series we don't know.
- Tell us something about you we don't know. What do you do for fun?
- What else can we expect from you?