Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Book Review- Three Dirty Secrets

Three Dirty Secrets ( Blindfold Club #4)

                by Nikki Sloane

                           Blurb:
No man can own me. I negotiate sex for money at an illicit blindfold club, but my body is not for sale. I don’t submit and I don’t surrender.

Until I meet him. This beautiful artist’s tattoo now covers the scar of the worst mistake of my life. 

Being with him could expose everything I’ve been hiding, and although there’s so much at stake, I can’t stop myself. The battle for control between us is too hot, too powerful to resist.
 With all my dirty secrets, what’s going to happen when he forces me to come clean?


                                 My Review:

I have to admit, I am already a Nikki Sloane fan. She does not disappoint me with her sexy imagination and turning that into a story that is highly erotic. I have read the whole series and Three Dirty Secrets is just as hot if not hotter than Three Hard Lessons ( which I believe to be my dirtiest read). 

Regan Adams negotiates the deals at the Blindfold Club, she is strong, dominate and has secrets that could hurt her relationship with the club and the guy she just met.

Silas Getty is a tattoo artist, art studio owner and sexy photographer. Silas is recommended to Regan for tattoo work that she would like to have done. Damn!!! This tattoo scene makes for one hot flash moment. Silas is sexy and loves to have total control, does that control last now that he met Regan?

The relationship between Silas and Regan is over the top hot as hell, which makes for an extremely enjoyable read. Between secrets, sex and two sexually dominate characters, Sloane will have you gasping for air, lifting your jaws up off the floor or jumping into a cold shower. 

                                   TEASERS:






























Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1mdj8dL
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1PrLtYW
iTunes: http://apple.co/1R2NpXz

About the Author:

Nikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. For eight years she worked for a design firm in that extremely tall, black, and tiered building in Chicago that went through an unfortunate name change during her time there. Now she lives in Kentucky and manages a team of graphic artists. She is a member of the Romance Writers of America, is married with two sons, writes dirty books, and couldn't be any happier.
Connect with Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for His Pregnant Secretary by Joanne Rock

  Title: Little Secrets: His Pregnant Secretary Series: The McNeill Magnates #4 Author: Joanne Rock Genre: Contemporar...