Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Friday, January 22, 2016

Book Review- Pucked Over

Pucked Over ( Pucked #3)

by Helena Hunting

Lily LeBlanc isn’t versed in the art of casual sex, but after seven years in an on-again, off-again relationship, she’s definitely willing to give it a shot. And who better to try it with than her best friend’s boyfriend’s best friend? What could possibly go wrong? Nothing at all. 

NHL player, Randy Ballistic, lives up to his last name on the ice and in the bedroom. His best friend and teammate has recently given up the puck bunnies and traded them in for a real girlfriend. And she just happens to have a seriously feisty, extra-hot best friend on the rebound. Randy’s more than happy to be Lily’s spring board back into the dating scene. 

Casual sex is only casual until those pesky things called emotions get involved. Once that happens, someone’s bound to gets pucked over.

                               Favorite Quotes:

     He laugh. " You're terrible for 
my ego. You know that , Right?"
     " If it's anywhere as big as your 
trouser anaconda, you don't need 
help in that area anyway."

and I'm lost, lost, lost... spiraling down and floating up.
It's the most amazing delirium.

Being with Randy is like the first bite of my favorite dessert: it's full of giddy anticipation and blissful satiely.

                             My Review:

     I am so in love with Helena Hunting's romantic comedy writing, she never disappoints me with her stories or the characters. 
     
     In Pucked Up we meet Lily and Randy, I wasn't crazy for Lily's interference with Sunny and Miller's relationship. That could be what threw me off about her, as far as Randy my interest has always been piqued. He has this masculine quality with a sense of humor that draws me into him.
    
     I get all giddy when I think about Pucked Over, mainly because of Randy " Balls" Ballistic but it is also because of the involvement of all the other characters. It's just awesome to read about Alex, Violet, Sunny, Miller and the rest of the group. I can't get enough of them. My feelings did change a lot for Lily, she is working two jobs, helps her mom & lost a opportunity in figure skating to compete. I don't feel that bad for her now that she is rebounding with Randy. How is she going to keep her emotions in check and just be the bed buddy to one of the hottest hockey players, who does not do relationships?

     Randy ( look at me... I can't even write his name without getting a silly ass grin on my face) he is so gorgeous, sweet, caring, attentive and funny. It doesn't even bother me that he has issues with relationships or scars from a hockey accident. His desire for Lily grows daily and he doesn't understand what is behind his emotions. Will Randy ever feel that he is deserving of love with Lily and that he does not share all of his fathers traits? 

*Thank You Helena Hunting for this group of wonderful characters that I crave more of*

                                                    * For Mature Readers*

                                        TEASERS:




                                About The Author:
7226675Helena Hunting lives on the outskirts of Toronto with her incredibly tolerant family and two moderately intolerant cats. She’s putting her degree in English Lit to good use by writing contemporary erotic romance. She is the author of Clipped Wings, her debut novel, and Inked Armor.


1 comment: