Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Monday, December 21, 2015

Four Week Fiance 2

Four Week Fiance 2

by J.S Cooper


Four Week Fiance 2 is the sequel to Four Week Fiance. 

Mila Brookstone has been in love with TJ Walker for years so when he asked her to be his fake fiancee, she knew she would say yes. However, Mila wasn’t prepared for the gamut of feelings and emotions that would hit her once playing that role. 

TJ Walker is a handsome successful man with a penchant for exciting and crazy past times. He doesn’t do love, but there is something about Mila that he can’t seem to get out of his head. 

Mila and TJ’s relationship starts to heat up and both of them find themselves hiding secrets that could break the other one. What will happen when their fun and games turn into something a lot more painful? Will love overcome all?

                           Favorite Quotes:

I knew what I was going to do. I was going to make her believe that she had wings. I was going to make her soar.

I didn't know how many 
times I could look into Mila's 
warm and hopeful brown eyes
without crumbling.

" Make love to me so that we can fly."
"You want to fly?" I asked her softly.
"If you're the pilot, then yes."

Because my heart was holding on to a string attached to the moon and the stars.

I hated her for being the sunshine
in my life on a warm day and the 
storms in the clouds on a bad one.

                                               My Review: 
       I don't understand why it has taken me this long to write this review, maybe because I wanted to hold on to TJ and Mila just a little longer. I waited patiently for Four Week Fiance part 2 and then to read this book in a day , for me this story went to fast.
     I feel in love with Mila and TJ in My Fake Fiance, the witty banter, back and forth flirting and just the sexiness of these two character drew me in. 
     JS Cooper does not let me down in Four Week Fiance 2, it was a journey well worth taking with this couple. My feelings were mixed with anger towards TJ pushing Mila away and then pulling her back into his hold, because he could not see his life without her and he could not stand the thought of anyone else with her. The only thing coming between TJ and Mila is himself and a couple of secrets that could destroy their relationship and break Mila's heart.
     As frustrating as Mila could get, she knew who she wanted and who she is. Her love for TJ never sways. Mila is funny, flirty and sexy but she also has a secret that she feels TJ may never forgive.
                 This story is wonderful, lighthearted, heartbreaking, sexy and romantic.

                              About the Author:
J. S. Cooper is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She is a true romantic that is in love with love. The J. S. stands for Jaimie Suzi. She just thought J. S. sounded cooler! J. S. was born in London, England and moved to the States at age 17. She studied history in college and then went to law school and then decided to follow her writing dreams. J. S. writes 'New Adult' contemporary romance books because that is what she also loves to read.

Upcoming books: Falling For My Best Friend's Brother, Keeping My Prince Charming, Disillusioned.

Join my mailing list to be notified when new books are released: http://jscooperauthor.com/mailing-list/

Please join J. S. Cooper on her facebook page if you enjoy her books here: https://www.facebook.com/J.S.Cooperauthor. 

If you wish to get in contact, please email her at Jscooperauthor@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment