Sunday, December 13, 2015

Book Review - Taking What's Naughty & Taking What's Mine

Taking What's Naughty ( Forced Submission #6)

by Alexa Riley


Damon, Remy, and Kellan have had their eyes on Leila from the day she started working at their law firm. 

Leila's been playing hard to get, and they're not having it. It's the night of the company Christmas party, and they've decided to take matters into their own hands. 

Obsession has taken over, and forcing Leila to accept the three of them is the only way to get what they desire. 

WARNING: This book contains forced submission and dubious consent. These themes aren't for everyone, so proceed with caution. If you like your smut at the edge of safe, this filthy story has your name on it!

                                   



Taking What's Mine ( Forced Submission #1)

Alone at night in the middle of nowhere. The town sheriff pulls me over. I should be safe.

I'm not.

Being forced shouldn't turn me on. Being pushed to the ground and taken by him isn't supposed to get me hot.

Nothing could have prepared me for what he had planned. And my darkest desires should have remained a secret. But it seems he knows everything about me.

I'm his now, and only I will do.

Warning: This book contains situations involving rape, forced submission, dubious consent, rape fantasy, and every other scenario surrounding that genre. The hero is obsessed beyond control. Nothing can stop him from the only woman he'll ever have. These themes are triggers for some but sweet candy for others. If you're willing to hold off judgement until the last page the ending is worth it, I promise.
 


                                          My Review: 

     This is not my first Alexa Riley read, so why am I finding it difficult to write my reviews. There are times that after I read a story, I have to take a step back and breathe. With both books it might have been the forced submission that made me cringe. I do have to question myself at times because I find that Alexa Riley's writing is like forbidden chocolate, it's my downfall, it's a escape to a darker side.
     Taking What's Naughty is a erotic read that is over the edge of sexually obsessed best friends Damon, Remy and Kellan willing to share and take what they believe is theirs and that is their beautiful secretary Leila.
     Leila has played hard to get for far to long and at their company Christmas party, Damon decides to offer up Leila as a gift for the three men to take and do with as they please. This leads to a night of three men sending a woman over the edge over and over again and fully making her theirs mind and body. This story is written in such detail from being bound to sexually manhandled.  Three best friends sharing everything in life and believing Leila will be the woman who they all can come home too. I know my review is not giving the smuttiness this story deserves. Whatever naughty thing your mind can think of... triple it, to get the full effect of Alexa Riley's mind.

     Taking What's Mine is a mind trip, I am first caught off guard by the directness of the town Sheriff  Colten's obsession with school teacher Rose.  Sheriff Colten has planned out his abduction of Rose and is going to fulfill her deepest and darkest secrets for the next 24 hours. How does Sheriff Colten know everything about Rose? This story is short and filled of the kinkiest smut possibly written. I have to say that I was freaking out with the situations of Rose being tied down and the sexually forced scenarios but as crazy as I am, I a happy that I read to the end.

                                                    About The Author:


8296969  I’m Alexa Riley! Mom, wife, and business woman by day and smut writer by night. I specialize in the Dirty Date Night reading. I wrote my first book, Owning Her Innocence, because well, I just couldn’t find any daddy books to my liking. So I sat down and just started writing, bringing the fantasies I find myself often dancing to in the dark of night to life, one page at a time.

Alexa Riley is my alter ego. I can’t let the other soccer moms know what I’m up to or the guys at work for that matter. Little do they know that they’ve got nothing on my dirty talk.

I’m here to give you a quick fix of filthy dirty smut. Got a few hours to kill? Then I’m what you’re looking for.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Iowish Roots by E.J. Whitmer

Title: Iowish Roots Author: E.J. Whitmer Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 15, 2017 Blurb A...