Saturday, December 19, 2015

Book Review- Stitch

Stitch (Satan's Fury MC #2)

by L. Wilder


Stitch As the club Enforcer, Stitch is the man chosen to protect the club. There are no limits to his brutality, no lines drawn in the sand. The club is his life, and he’ll do whatever it takes to keep his brothers safe. He’s a man who keeps to himself, guarding the walls that he secured so long ago. Then, one moment, one chance meeting, changes everything. Wren Life for Wren and her son, Wyatt, isn’t exactly easy. Yet, Wren faces each day with determination and courage. Wyatt is her joy and motivation; for him, she will find a way to make their lives better, even when obstacles are continually thrown in her path. The last thing she needs is another complication, but what is life without hurdles to overcome? Stitch appears when they need him the most, protecting them when no one else can. Wren can’t understand it. She should feel threatened by his bulging muscles and menacing tattoos, but she’s somehow able to see past the mysterious biker to the man inside. She is drawn to him for reasons she can’t even begin to comprehend. All she knows is that her body craves his touch.

Can Stitch let his guard down and allow these two strangers into his heart? Can Wren see beyond the scars of her past long enough to let him in, or will her fear drive him away?
 

                               Favorite Quotes:

Being in the heat of the battle gave me a release unlike anything I'd ever experienced before.

A part of me wanted to walk into my 
room and devour her, claim her 
body as my own and show her
how she'd been driving me wild all
these weeks, but I couldn't move.

There was so much about him that I didn't know, but I knew how he made me feel. A sense of security washed over whenever he was near, giving me a feeling of peace that I hadn't felt in years.

"If these scars made you who you are, then I am thankful for each and every one of them"

You may be the enforcer of your club, but you are the protector of Wyatt and me.
You give us the stability we've never had.

                                  My Review:

     L. Wilder grabs my attention once again with Stitch, I had fallen for two other men from Satan's Fury MC Maverick and Guardrail, but there is something that tugs at the heart with Stitch (Griffin).
     From the beginning of the story, my emotions started taken shape. I was so angry with the abuse that Stitch had to live with at the hands of his grandfather after the death of his parents.  Stitch had to live on the streets at a young age , worry about his sister and then joined the service which he witnessed the loss of his friends that he considered family.
His body is a art piece of battle wounds which made him the person he is, which is the clubs Enforcer willing to punish at any length and get the answers to protect those he loves.
     Stitch has had many women in and out of his bed but his life changes once he meets Wren, a single mother to Wyatt who suffers from Asperger’s Syndrome. Wyatt was not accepted by his father Micheal who abused Wren and her only option was to leave him and make it on her own. Micheal still makes life hard for Wren.  
     I love Wren and Wyatt, she is such a strong woman and loves her son to death. Wyatt is so informative and as you will find out is a great judge of character when he meets Stitch (Griffin). It becomes impossible for Stitch not to worry about them and he feels the  need to protect them once he finds out the abuse they both have endured.
     With the club having threats against each member and their loved ones, it makes for a exciting read. 
    Stitch is a great story that brings heartache, suspense and some hot sexy moments. 
          *I am so loving L. Wilder's MC men and can't wait to read about more of them.*


TEASERS:







                                About The Author:

311622I am a lover of romance novels (especially MC romance), summer breaks, and unexpected quiet moments when I can write without interruptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for His Pregnant Secretary by Joanne Rock

  Title: Little Secrets: His Pregnant Secretary Series: The McNeill Magnates #4 Author: Joanne Rock Genre: Contemporar...