Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Monday, December 7, 2015

Book Review: A Night With Knox (Sexy Bastard #2.5)

A Night with Knox (Sexy Bastard #2.5)

by Eve Jagger

One night. A sexy secret. And a New Year’s Eve they’ll never forget.

Pro baseball player Cooper Knox is tired of groupies and fans - so when a sassy brunette with curves for days doesn’t recognize him, he’s not about to let his secret slip. She wants a night to remember - and he’s going to show her a few moves she’ll never forget.

But secrets have a way of catching up with you - and when the ball drops at midnight, the new year isn’t the only thing that will be starting with a bang.
 

                               Favorite Quotes:

This is gonna be bad, I think, followed quickly by, This is gonna be epic.

This girl's quick, all fire, a hot shot with her
tongue. I'm going to make her
work a little harder before I give
her what she so clearly wants.

I was sure we were headed to the bedroom, not the ball field.

" You think you're cute, don't 
you?" she asks.
" Absolutely not. I'm hot as hell."

                                        My Review:

     What can I say about A Night With Knox...it was too freaking short, I wanted more of Copper Knox. I should have realized that this book is a novella about "one night" with I feel is one of the sexiest bastards. 
     When I read Eve Jagger's CASH, I was drawn into Knox the baseball player and silent partner bar owner. I could feel his story in the background but never expected him to be so freaking HOT. He swept me off my feet with every move he made towards Shelby.
     Shelby, sister to Knox's friend and business partner Jackson. This girl is testing boundaries when it comes to her brother and the rest of the group. Shelby is keeping a secret from Knox, believing that this will be one night and tomorrow will be a new day and they will head their separate ways, why destroy the night?
I love that Shelby is sassy and says whats on her mind, she is strong enough to keep up with Knox on the field and in the bedroom.
     A Night with Knox is mind blowing and sexy as hell and now I am anxiously waiting to find out what is going to happen after Shelby and Knox's night is revealed to the group.

I am loving Jagger's (sexy bastard) men, I definitely have to find out more of Ryder in HARD.

                                                           TEASERS:






                                  About the Author:

13610261                 Eve Jagger is the USA Today bestselling author of the Sexy Bastards series. A native of Georgia and a true southern girl at heart, she’s a stay at home mom to two kids, and married to a sexy man who doesn't mind being used as research for those naughty scenes.

Eve cut her teeth writing in high school and college, but it wasn't until recently that she got the itch to write a full length novel. She loves complex, emotionally-charged characters and wild, sexy leading men. HARD, CASH, and A NIGHT WITH KNOX are available now.

Eve loves to talk and meet people on social media, so be sure and touch base with her on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/evejaggerbooks or Twitter https://twitter.com/evejwrites.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment