Saturday, December 5, 2015

Book Review- Monster Prick

Monster Prick ( Screwed #1.5)

By Kendall Ryan



Over my dead body. 

That's what I told Gracie when she informed me of her plan to pick some random guy she met online to get rid of her pesky virginity. 

If anyone is touching her, it's going to be me. 

I shouldn't even be considering it, but I can't get it out of my head: her, under me, begging me.

***
Arrogant. Cocky. Prick.

Those are the words I’d use to describe my older brother’s dangerously handsome best friend. 

When he learned of my plan to kick off my white cotton briefs, ditching my good girl persona once and for all by losing my virginity to the first eligible bachelor I could find, he flipped out. Said over his dead body. 

He says if anyone’s going to do it, it’s going to be him. 

I hate that I’m even considering his offer. 

But I am … I sooo am. 

Ever since he suggested it, all I can think about is his cocky smile on those full lips as he’s driving in to me. 

But if we cross that line … will I ever be able to go back?

MONSTER PRICK is a spin off novella from SCREWED, but can be read as a standalone, as it features a new couple.

                                      Favorite Quotes:

The only crime worse than messing with your best friend's lover is messing with his sister.

With Gracie, even a simple kiss is 
heady, more exciting than any 
other woman I've known, but I'm
still in my element. And I have a 
job to do.

She was my first thought when I woke up and the last thing on my mind when I drifted off to sleep.
It was her name on my lips when we made love, her very being imprinted on my heart. It was love with no guardrails, and I feel hard and deep for her.

                                            My Review:

     Monster Prick is a short read which does not take anything away from the entertainment value. 
     This story begins with Gracie getting together with her brother and his best friend Hudson Stone for celebratory drinks. Hudson is Gracie's lifelong crush, they have practically grown up together. The description of Hudson is certainly mouth watering... tall, dark, ruggedly handsome and a walking aphrodisiac. No wonder Gracie has been smitten and holding every guy she meets to his standards, she also held out hoping he would be the one to lose her virginity too.
     Gracie, young, smart and beautiful and just announced to her brother and Hudson that she wants to make herself available for online dating hoping to meet someone that she could lose her virginity too.
     The night does not end well, Hudson will not hear of another mans hands being the first to touch Gracie,he comes up with a agreement that would satisfy them both.
     The Agreement will lead to some steamy times together and feelings they both might pursue. Will things between Hudson and Gracie stay the same after the agreement has been fulfilled?
      I found Monster Prick funny, hot and one that I would not have minded a little longer cause I really liked the characters. 
     Now, I am very excited to read Screwed and learn more about Gracie's brother Hayden.

                                                                    TEASERS:

                                            About the Author:

6473923                      A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than a dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold more than a million ebooks and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. She's a traditionally published author with Simon & Schuster and Harper Collins UK, as well as an independently published author. Since she first began self-publishing in 2012, she's appeared at #1 on Barnes & Noble and iBooks charts around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller list more than two dozen times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Spotlight and Review for Everest by S.L. Scott

Title: Everest Author: S.L. Scott Genre: Contemporary Romance/Romantic Suspense SYNOPSIS From New York Times Bestselling Auth...