Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Book Review- An Indecent Proposal: The Interview & An Indecent Proposal: The Agreement


An Indecent Proposal: The Interview

by J.C. Reed and Jackie Steele

It was supposed to be easy. 
Hire a complete stranger to play my fake fiancé. 
But when he steps in front of my door to pick me up for The Interview, my heart stops. Chase Wright is perfect. And hot. I mean like, burn up your dress hot. However, Chase isn't professional at all. I hate what he does to me with his sinfully sexy blue eyes. I hate that he wants me in his bed. 

One month...that's all I need him for. All I have to do is stay out of his bed. But the rules slowly begin to change. My fake date suddenly becomes my fake fiancé. When Chase offers me an indecent proposal, it's too late to fire him. It's too late to decline. 

The Interview is the first book in the An Indecent Proposal series. The sequel, The Agreement, is out now. 

An Indecent Proposal: The Agreement


Predictable. Boring. Safe. 

That's what life is supposed to be like. As the rightful heir to Waterfront Shore, I would gladly refuse my inheritance. I don't want the money. I sure don't want to have anything to do with its dark past. Except for the letters of my deceased mother, I would be willing to cut losses and move on and give up my rich lifestyle. But my stepfather expects me to marry. And then there is my new fiancé. 
My hot, fake fiancé. 

Tall, handsome, mysterious. 

That's how Chase Wright is. 
Unfortunately, he is not mine. 
Unfortunately, too, the day I hired him, I signed an agreement. 
When an innocent plan lands us engaged, none of us are prepared for the consequences. No one warned us that we could fall in love. Maybe The Agreement wasn't such a good idea. 
I should stay away from him and forget about our one night together. 
Except, he doesn't want to.... 

***Author's note*** 
The Agreement is the sequel to An Indecent Proposal: The Interview.

                                  Favorite Quote:

" I believe there is more to us
than meets the eye,,and if 
we're willing to take a 
second look,past first 
impressions, then we might
just find a sparkle we were  
too blind to see before." 
                                      -The Interview

                                     My Review:

     I have decided to write my review for An Indecent Proposal: The Interview and An Indecent Proposal: The Agreement together because after you read The Interview you will either give up or go straight to The Agreement as I did.
     In the Interview, I was grabbed from the beginning with the elevator scene and soon after I was a little taken back with Laurie and how annoying she could sometimes be. If it wasn't for Laurie's fun friend Jude, Chase's continuous flirting with Laurie, this secret that Chase seems to have and the reason for Laurie needing to have a fake fiance lingering in the back of my mind, those are the reasons I kept reading. 
     The The Agreement had my interest peaked, Chase anti ups the agreement terms giving him a little more control and Laurie is not happy with the terms one bit, since she is the one who hired him. Laurie is still annoying with her continually fighting her feelings towards Chase and trying to stay in control of her body's wants and the terms to the agreement. The sexual chemistry between Chase and Laurie is so worth the wait. I understand her need for trying to keep to her mom's wishes to the will but how does Chase play a part in all of this.   By the end of the story  (you must read the epilogue) you will understand why Laurie is determined to stay in control. Yes!!! I was left with a damn cliffhanger that I will have to wait til February to read. I know that sucks but I am hoping it is worth the wait Chase and Laurie our definitely two characters that I need to find out the outcome.





  
                                   About the Authors:

6872165 J.C. Reed is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of SURRENDER YOUR LOVE series. She writes steamy contemporary fiction with a touch of mystery. When she's not typing away on her keyboard, forgetting the world around her, she dreams of returning to the beautiful mountains of Wyoming. You can also find her chatting on Facebook with her readers or spending time with her two children.

To find out about Jessica's work, future releases, competitions and great giveaways visit her bloghttp://www.jcreedauthor.blogspot.com
or
Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/AuthorJCReed

                
    Jackie Steele has never read a book she didn't like. Her love for books began when she stumbled upon her mother's secret dash of Harlequin books, and couldn't stop reading until she had finished them all. Today she still loves curling up with a good book, sipping coffee, and taking long walks on the beach.

For information on new releases and more, please visit
http://www.jackiesteeleauthor.com

Sign up to her mailing list here:
http://www.jackiesteeleauthor.com/#!s...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Iowish Roots by E.J. Whitmer

Title: Iowish Roots Author: E.J. Whitmer Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 15, 2017 Blurb A...